Bold and Beautiful August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wouldn’t Liberty order something to wrap Steffys ribs in? It looks like that is where her pain is.  She would need to have a nanny/housekeeper pick up Kelly’s toys.

She doesn’t need to become a junkie.

This is a beautiful and funny post.

I mean did Ridge have to even run off?  It’s a legal matter.

• Members

The stuff on this show is much worse than the lack of story on Y&R.

Brooke crying like an idiot in the dark — as if she hasn’t been through worse a dozen times...Ridge acting helpless and defenseless as Shauna walks into his bedroom... Shauna portraying another embarrassing Brad Bell female who throws herself at a guy and is ready to do her wifely duties. Is this 1957? 

The Steffy in pain story is no better. My God, the writing is wretched.

• Members

I was off a con call a little early so I watched for about 10 minutes at the end.  What is with all the angst with Brooke when Ridge offers up an annulment?  People on this show get annulments after 2 years and get married the same week.  So a few days is a big deal for Brooke?  She used to ride the $Bill Stallion any chance she could get and she's apparently worried about a 72 hour marriage?  Maybe stuff like this happened on Soaps all along and I just didn't notice.  And what else is so dumb - he said he had no memory of any of Vegas.  And tiny brained Brooke wouldn't be able to connect that Shauna and Quinn are besties, and the whole thing doesn't sound right?  

• Members

It’s all so bad. Seeing Eric lecture Ridge is cringeworthy, and Quinn just repeats the same lines day after day.

Shauna is embarrassing — all star struck in love when she knows Ridge doesn’t even want her. We just went through that with Sally embarrassing herself over Wyatt. Then there’s Steffy looking like a dreg every day.

The only thing worth looking at was Thomas in the tight jersey and pants.

• Members

I saw pictures of him.  Can't the guys even shave?  Shave your face and wash your hair and use a 4 comb on the trimmer and some Pomade.    It's not like COVID keeps you from shaving at home.  I just don't think he's hot at all.  He looks like butthead or beavis - can't remember which one.  But then again maybe I take that back.  Ridge/Thorsten has never been able to shave.  He must have really bad skin from acne as a teen or something.  At some point you'd think he could find a razor.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I love how Ridge tells Brooke that they are "meant to be" and he "knew it from the first time he ever saw her" Oh really? How many times have the two of you broken up/divorced????? how many other women have you been with/married in between your many marriages with Brooke? If you were meant to be and you always knew it, why keep divorcing her?