B&B July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have neve seen anything as stupid as today's show. The girl who was tied to the radiator had both of her hands free and they tied her up with some damn stockings. Why didn't she just untie herself? 

Also, did anyone else expect more from B&B after a pandemic? The episode was mainly just a talky snooze. 

• Members

Tuesday and Wednesday are episodes filmed before the shut down. Monday was inserted to recap the stories and starting Thursday you’ll see the properly social distanced episodes. 

I haven’t watched Tuesday yet, but I did enjoy mondays episode. I think using Katie and Carter to recap made a lot of sense and it was a pairing you don’t often see. It would’ve been tedious had it been two people who know everything just going over it. I liked that they used Carter and gave him a reason to not know this stuff. 

I plan on continuing to see how B&B handles this, but one thing I can’t take is this Zoe character. The actress doesn’t work for me and I don’t see what purpose she serves either. 

• Members

The show completely wasted the Avant sisters completely. She really should be Sasha but the show has completely forgotten about her. We’ll quite possibly never see Maya and Nicole either again unless Thudley randomly wants to pay tribute to GL and have Maya return to hookup with Cater. 

• Members

The distancing is very obvious in today's episode. Sally is trying to seduce Wyatt and takes her top off and instead of going towards him she goes backwards..lol

Edited by Soapsuds