B&B: Character recast

• Members

Lawd, the Liberty Bibbity commercial dude is Steffy's new man? Why not just pair her with Carter, a pairing EVERYONE including the actors have begged for.

Meh on Zende. More diversity is always welcome but Brad will get tired of him in six months.

They cast all these dudes yet watch Lawrence St. Victor continue to sit on the backburner.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Speaking of Thomas...I saw Courtney Hope was mentioned somewhere that Thomas & Sally are finally going to be sharing scenes again due to “popular demand” but I’m going to go back to make sure that wasn’t an unauthorized spoiler source blathering. 

• Members

LOL! Remember when daytime soaps could advertise they had cast another soap actor, a prime time soap actor or someone with at least something of long standing talent. Yet here we are in 2020 with “Hey we’ve got the Liberty mutual guy!”

Then again reminds me of when Y&R cast Deanna Russo as Nick’s savior when she was best know for her Axe commercials and those “Chicka Chick Boom Boom” commercials or whatever she was dancing about for. @YRfan23 @Dylan @YRBB

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

That was such a strange time for Y&R. Morrow had walked and I recall the Casting Director at the time wanted Galen Gering on as Nick lol. 

Between the Newman jet sabatoge and Nick’s partial amnesia what nonsense with Logan and her “secret” cabin to hold Nick hostage yet be perfectly sane to let Nick return with a plan....

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I still miss what's his name who played Zende. Hottest man on earth.

Good they're bringing the character back for more diversity but it'll be a backburner story and he'll be gone soon enough.

As a side note I never understood why they brought on the character of Xander instead of just recasting Zende in the first place.

Edited by Markjeh

• Members

I totally missed they wanted Galen. Seriously? LMAO Like ... what? Just another example of why soaps are such a mess anymore.

That was my tune out time. But it's all coming back to me. I guess I'm pretty good at blocking out the stupid stuff LOL. I do remember being low key excited that Morrow might have been out (ducks and hides lol) but Galen? LMAO again.

Edited by KMan101