RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to remember if it was Marc or Larry who appeared a couple of times as a police officer on "The Facts of Life" during the "Edna's Edibles" era.

I was always saddened that he didn't recover financially after SBTB and was out on the streets.  

This is very sad

Please register in order to view this content
  RIP 

Even after all this time I still see Screech when I hear about Dustin, and all the problems he had. I imagine that is one of the reasons he spiraled the way he did. I'm glad that at least his pain is over.

MPG does not imply in that tweet that they were close friends, so it's an odd dunk. Anything for likes I guess. 

5 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

MPG does not imply in that tweet that they were close friends, so it's an odd dunk. Anything for likes I guess. 

Yep. He only talks about working together and obviously remembering better times before Dustin started spiraling and throwing crap at the other cast members.

5 minutes ago, te. said:

Yep. He only talks about working together and obviously remembering better times before Dustin started spiraling and throwing crap at the other cast members.

I don't even care that much for most of the Saved by the Bell people, but anyone who is going into Twitter to try to badmouth them for being polite (if they ignored Dustin's passing they would be torn apart) is pathetic. If they want to spend their time more productively, they should send some kind thoughts to Lark Voorhies. 

Edited by DRW50
9 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I don't even care that much for most of the Saved by the Bell people, but anyone who is going into Twitter to try to badmouth them for being polite (if they ignored Dustin's passing they would be torn apart) is pathetic. If they want to spend their time more productively, they should send some kind thoughts to Lark Voorhies. 

I liked that MPG got thrown a little shade. His a grown man he can take it.  DD went off the deep end. I can sort of understand why. I always loved original Degassi. Over Saved By The Bell. Anyway, i hope Dustin has found peace.

35 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I liked that MPG got thrown a little shade. His a grown man he can take it.  DD went off the deep end. I can sort of understand why. I always loved original Degassi. Over Saved By The Bell. Anyway, i hope Dustin has found peace.

I doubt he will even see it. 

I don't care about MPG, I just wish people did not use a mentally ill man's death as an attempt to get followers.