RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The passing of Bunny "Wailer" Livingston was news that hit hard because it was most likely a broken heart,bas his wife of 50 years, who has dementia, went missing around the time he had his first stroke and had been in and out of the hospital ever since. Outside of the trio with Marley and Tosh, Livingston had hits in his own right, in reggae and popular music. One of his biggest outside of Jamaica was a song originally titled "Electric Boogie", later to be renamed "Electric Slide" in the 70's when he had former bandmate Marcia Griffiths record her version of the song.

• Members

^^

Please register in order to view this content

"Upstairs, Downstairs" is my all-time favourite tv-show and it feels like my heart is breaking a little each time we lose one of the people involved. And Elizabeth was one of my personal favourites among the characters so losing Nicola is especially sad.

• Members

It's always sad to see cast members from Vicar of Dibley leave us, even if, aside from the wonderful Emma Chambers, they all lived full, long lives. The writing for Vicar severely declined after the first few series, but it had one of the most special and incredibly funny casts of any sitcom.