RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What horrible news to wake up to.... 

Please register in order to view this content

So many beautiful things have already been said about her, and I co-sign every one of them. R.I.P dear Angela. The world seems a little darker and colder now that you're no longer with us. 

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

I don't recall seeing this 60 Minutes piece before. I know she was a bit pissed (who wouldn't be?), but I didn't realize that the intentional sabotage CBS inflicted on MSW in its last season had hurt her so deeply (she gets teary about the topic in this clip). And most of all, it was because of the loving fan response that made her get that way - Angela and Jessica were just so endearing and beloved by generations of people.

• Members

I’ve been watching Days on Peacock for months now, and after each episode is over, the app always loads some other program while I’m off washing up or what have you. For me, it was usually a Spanish-speaking program I’d never heard of. But for the last week or so, it’s been loading MSW, a show I of course knew about growing up in the ‘80s but never really watched. It was so charming for me to make it over to my iPad and click on the screen to see that it was playing season 1 episode 1. I couldn’t help but smile and ask myself am I up to diving in. To see that Ms. Lansbury had passed yesterday really touched my heart. My little cousin was obsessed with Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I will fondly remember her voice which was like potted cream. May she RIP.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, NO. Not Willie!! Such a voice & he was such a good boy, good man, fellow, Georgia will miss him. I really thought that he'd have a career. Someone said it was a car accident?!! RIP Willie, may angels guide you to your new home, in heaven.

Edited by Tonksadora
add a pic