Posted Images

• Members

Buried Alive? No. Fall. Wait. 

October 5, 1993 (United States)
Genre: Drama, Romance
Release Date: 1993-10-05
Runtime: 60

"Days of Our Lives" Episode #1.7124 (TV Episode 1993) - IMDb

As more people start to recognize Carly, Lawrence plans to leave town with her before she learns the truth, after telling Bo that Vivian buried Carly alive. John follows Kristen and finds Stefano. While trying to strangle him, John is shocked and appalled to learn that DiMera is Kristen's father.

Reading that, I'm not sure. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Oh, YEAH! One of my top 3 favorite ATWT scenes to re-watch. The other two are Holden jumping down out of the loft, what I call the "Dusty who?" moment & Iva running in with pitchfork raised, screaming that she's his daughter.  And, #4 would be Hank gently letting Iva down, cause he's gay. 

AW would take whatever it could get! 

• Members

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 8/16/93-8/20/93 & 8/23/93-8/27/93:

Please register in order to view this content

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 8/30/93-9/3/93 & 9/6/93-9/10/93:

Edited by JAS0N47

• Members

Honestly, I think the popularity of McTavish’s AMC laid a lot of the groundwork for JER’s DAYS. A lot of AMC during that time was outrageous and OTT, but was grounded by some great actors and amazing script and breakdown writers - something Reilly didn’t really have after his time at GL

• Members

The audience Reilly brought to DAYS wasn’t interested in staying tuned for AW or watching any of the soaps on the other network (the majority at least). That’s why DAYS 90’s momentum is so fundamentally different from that of ABC’s in the early 80’s.

And again, much as it did in the 80’s during the ABC era, Y&R is carrying the touch as a counterbalance and outlier to this disruption.