Which soap star would you like to meet or have?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's a tough one, but if I had to narrow it down

Deidre Hall

Drake Hogestyn

Alison Sweeney

John Aniston

Eric Martsolf

Arianne Zuker

Eileen Davidson

Chandler Massey

Christopher Sean

Genie Francis

Leslie Charleson

Stuart Damon

Jane Elliot

Katherine Kelly Lang

Susan Flannery

Victoria Wyndham

Linda Dano

Stephen Schnetzer

Haven't really met any soap stars but when I was like 3-4 years old I lived near the studio that Another World was filmed at and I remember seeing on the streets around the studio

Charles Keating

Anna Stuart

Judi Evans

Mark Pinter

Jensen Buchanan

Timothy Gibbs

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

What do you mean by "have?" I'm getting Jan Spears vibes...

Susan Lucci has always been #1, but her Instagram just solidifies that. It's a cliche, but she's just so down-to-earth while still living a lush life. I'd love to have brunch with she and Helmut on their patio.

Besides her, I'd honestly welcome meeting literally any soap star. They have an inside view that none of will ever have, and that would excite me regardless of who it was.

• Members

Definitely for me:

Kimberlin Brown
Tracey Bregman
Jess Walton
Tricia Cast 
Josh Morrow (Just to have a LONGGG talk with him on how after 26 years, and 15 years of hamming it up, to just  call it a day already at Y&R......Just kidding....Well....

Please register in order to view this content

) 
Beth Maitland (She sincerely seems like the sweetest person ever) 
Susan Flannery (Just so I could really get her POV of how Stephanie had to be portrayed)

Liza Huber
Lindsay Hartley
Juliet Mills 
Andrea Evans (One of the few soap stars that followed me back on twitter, LOL)

Probably a lot more I can't think of.

I've seen several ABC stars somewhat Recently at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Philly. 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Elizabeth Hubbard, Eric Braeden and Jess Walton top my list.

Shemar Moore is one of the kindest celebrities I've ever met. Gina Tognoni was also lovely when she made a stop in my city a couple of years ago.

Edited by mango
spelling.

• Members

I've met a lot, not gonna lie. Mostly of the DAYS, Y&R, B&B, and GL variety, but some ABC'ers as well. 

I always had a goal of meeting all four of my favorite divas - Deidre Hall, Kim Zimmer, Susan Flannery, and Susan Lucci.   I still have yet to meet La Lucci

Please register in order to view this content

His tush looks quite good in person

• Members

Not sure about meet but I would like to meet and talk to many of the writers and producers, Pam Long, Curlee, anyone who worked with Marland, people on GL when the abrupt changes in tone happened...as in 85 and when the clone came along.

• Members

I’ve met a handful of OLTL stars of the 2000s through a friend here in NYC. He was particularly good friends with Ilene Kristen (lovely lady) and Fiona Hutchison (whom I sadly never met). At one of his parties, I had a long chat with Forbes March(!!!) about the decline of soaps. And my friend introduced me to Claire Labine, for which I’ll always be in his debt.

I met Nia Long, Marisa Tomei, and Jane Krakowski doing junket roundtables for the (terrible) Alfie remake. All luminous.

I would love to meet Paul Anthony Stewart, Alicia Coppola, Victoria Rowell, Vanessa Marcil, Monti Sharp, Jess Walton, Maureen Garrett, and Melissa Hayden. Basically the people I loved as a young soap viewer. If only I could have met Beverlee McKinsey...