Which soap star would you like to meet or have?

• Members

My friend would immediately said Rebecca Herbst. lol. Even took pictures with her and sent them to me. lol.

That said...

Susan Lucci

Erika Slezak

Misheal Morgan

Heather Tom

Eileen Davidson

Chris, Nathan, AND Tom...ALL of my Joeys.

Andrea Evans (who my above friend is very good friends)

I think those are the only ones that I would be nervous to see and I would push through it that nervous to see. Anyone else, I don't think I would have the confidence. Oh, wait!!! Genie Francis. But I would probably faint. And now that I think about...Jess Walton to get her feelings on how she's written.

Edited by Taoboi
How could I forget Princess Tina!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I recently moved to LA and was able to meet almost the entire cast of PSNS during the most recent fan event they had in LA and I must say they are all super sweet people and it was great seeing them all at once. I even had tickets to see the documentary premiere that was supposed to be at Universal Studios this year but of course it was canceled due to COVID.

This year I had planned to go to the Day of Days event but didn’t get the chance, would like to meet the cast from DAYS next.

• Members

Oh yeah, I have no doubt about it. He and his family come across as genuine and gracious (well, except for MAB haha). I was just wondering if you had any info on how he is perceived as a writer and why he is not sharing his position as head-writer with anyone more, let's say, competent. I'd love to see how Lauralee would fare as a writer on their shows.

• Members

I've met Mark Grossman, Sharon Case, Christel Khalil, Kate Linder, and Christian LeBlanc last year at Kate Linder's High Tea in Toronto! Because of that, my income tax owing turned into an income tax refund 

Please register in order to view this content

. All of them were really cool, easy to talk to, and stayed a lot longer than they needed to for the signing since there were so many fans that attended (they must have been so hungry by the time they finished). 10/10 would go again - hopefully COVID-19 will have died down considerably by December haha.

Would love to go to the Bi-Annual CBS fan events in Los Angeles - I've always been curious to see what that's like. Would also like to meet the GH cast. Lastly, I would like to meet Gina Tognoni - she seems to radiate positive spiritual energy.

I also met Terri Hawkes (ex-Wendy Masters, GH), although that was actually for a fan event for Sailor Moon. Very intelligent in real life.

• Members

I met Patty McCormack - not really a soap star, although she appeared on a few over the years, at a showing of her classic movie The Bad Seed.

She was very friendly and warm. I took the chance to mention The Best of Everything, the 1970 soap she starred in. She was surprised that I remembered it and said she had a great time doung it and the best part for her was meeting her now best friend Julie Mannix. I was just reading Julie Mannix's blog and sure enough she mentions watching GH to see her best friend Patty filling in as Monica.