Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Posting contents of tweet, in case the tweet disappears:

Quote:

Next week's theme is Hottest Summer.

Episodes:

- 1999 Newman Barbeque to celebrate Shick winning custody.

- 2000 Glow by Jabot website kickoff.

- 2005 Abbott pool party.

- 2019 Carnival.

Source: SOD

End quote of tweet.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

^  Wondering if that is an error!

--

Rumors/speculation .... that Episode 7150 might be repeated because it was preempted in USA June 9, 2020 but aired in Canada June 8, 2020.

Broadcasts of soaps get cut off all the time lately with Covid, politics, racial injustice, and general global chaos.

Was there an actual official preemption?
Did anyone in the USA watch it live or catch on DVR?

#7150 description: Nick and Sharon arrive via horseback to a lovely area far out on the ranch property where he has arranged for a romantic evening in a tent-like structure with exotic food and costumes. Newly-reconciled Billy and Mac happily privately discuss the future. Meanwhile Jill is annoyed to learn that they had reconciled. When Christine calls Paul from Hong Kong, Isabella answers Paul's phone. Michael calls Christine in Hong Kong and suggests she take a job offer in Australia. Malcolm and Olivia are divorcing and discussing custody of Nate. Malcolm is dating Alex and wants dating advice from Neil. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I really enjoyed this week so far. It was also nice that the first three episodes were all from the same year - just made the week seem so much more cohesive. It wasn't like you're jumping a decade from one day to the next and getting a whole new aesthetic and different characters/actors. 

• Members

So they're going to air the July 2019 carnival? I'm glad there's Teriah stuff but I'm annoyed that it's just a few weeks after Stafford's return. They gave us two Sandra Nelson episodes. I don't want recent years, but if they have to do recent years then I want a Tognoni Phyllis epi.