Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

Absolutely. And rich celebrities and politicians are oblivious to the fact that “the regular folk” would be pissed off that they are flaunting their privilege amid a terrifying crisis killing thousands of people a day. Just not a good look. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't with the amount of stupid people I've seen on social media melting down because there are no BABY WIPES or toilet paper...  I like to ask them what do they think people did to clean a baby before the wipes were invented in 1990. And why the toilet paper? Just wash your butt with soap and water! Should be doing that anyway. I'm gonna drop a truth bomb here: After you finish your business, you have POOP on your skin. If you had poop on your skin on any other part of your body, would you just wipe it off with toilet paper and call it good? If it was your leg? Elbow? Stomach? 

I'm wondering if New York is hoarding all the test kits. 

• Members

I do understand why the Democrats are opposing this deal (as Warren laid out, it's a huge corporate sinkhole with little relief for anyone else) but I don't know if either party is aware of just how close to the breaking point a lot of people are. We will be getting riots soon.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/22/coronavirus-stimulus-congress-141360

Rand is the ultimate libertarian. Ayn would be proud (and she'd [!@#$%^&*] talk him behind his back because boy is he a loser in every way).