Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even Cain's ex-communications person chose to use her memorium post to smug it up about when Cain helped kill "Hillarycare." This is how she celebrated her boss - remembering how he helped to cause suffering and death. You also have people who just keep saying "he had stage 4 cancer" to claim the COVID was a hoax, but he had been in remission since 2011 and even his people put out a statement talking about the breathing problems he had with COVID and being taken to the hospital, etc. And they also had to delete anti-mask tweets on his account. 

I'm sorry for his family that he passed away, but more than anything I'm sorry that so many people have embraced a literal death cult. 

• Members

@Vee that Vanity Fair piece was a sad read - saddest of all for how unsurprising it was. Kushner has been allowed constant access to power and failed every time, with higher and higher stakes. Yet he skates every time.

My main takeaway is of just how dangerous Dr. Birx's enabling and whitewashing of Trump has been.