Y&R and B&B March Spoilers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

wait, so Vinny's secretly in love with Thomas? 

Please register in order to view this content

and expecting them to flip this whole SL on Sally and make it have either been her scheme from the start (death diagnosis) or she's gonna find out it was a misdiagnosis, but keeps it to herself because everything's going so well. 

• Members

- Elena and Nate answer a distress call.

-Victor and Adam find common ground.

- Phyllis gives Nick a reality check.

- Nikki worries about Victoria's recovery.

- Sharon confides in Jack about her illness.

- Victor is faced with a tough decision about Newman Enterprises.

- Jack and Ashley settle unfinished business.

- Chloe traps Kevin.

- Billy comforts Amanda.

• Members

Over 30% Bigger Than Any Other Soap Magazine...there's like one other soap magazine?

The photoshop on Michelle Stafford's hair is offensive.

Victoria is constantly hospitalized and on the verge of death, Nikki must be like "Victor's in the hospital? Must be Tuesday."

• Members

@dio Like the Thomas in a vat hoax, B&B did 2 key things at outset to undo the imminent death: 1) the bizarre doctor switch, which was announced during their consult; and 2) the intentional avoidance of any disease. 

While I loathe this type of s/l, it has given CH solid material and Katie spreading the secret around town with good intentions has been interesting as more characters are brought into this almost umbrella story. 

• Members

i hate it because it washes Flo & Wyatt's hands of what they've done to Sally - twice! I don't like Wyatt and never wanted him with Sally. He can go off with Flo, whatever. But they should have to deal with how awful they've been to Sally, instead concoct some SL to make Sally the "bad guy" like always. 

• Members

Yep.

And unrequited is an interesting word choice regarding Vinny.  Hmmm ... I hope that the show isn't going to reveal that Vinny has a thing for Thomas only for him to be driven to madness or Thomas does an Emma on him.  Given this show's history of gay storylines, or lack thereof, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Members

Here is are the preview for next week for Y&R & B&B:

Amanda and Billy continue not to work for me as a potential couple. I don't think they have chemistry or even look right together. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

There was an outcry when Hilary was killed off as 'Hevon' had some sort of fanbase.

So they relent and bring back Misheal but then don't attempt to recreate the chemistry b/w her and Bryton.

It was a story waiting to be told as Devon is captivated by the lookalike and Elena is upset. Amanda isn't sure if Devon is falling for her or trying to recreate Hilary etc. Lots of story to  be told.

• Members

I think it was @ajsp35801 who said to beware of how TPTB take fan suggestions, that they will take a suggestion and twist it in a way that's not very good.  

The whole thing with Amanda and Billy (whew that preview for Y&R was lousy!) reminds me of how people suggested that Hilary be paired with Nick. Well, it seems like a weird "take" on that suggestion. Instead of Nick (who I seriously doubt will ever be paired with a BW anyway), they're giving you all Billy.

Kind of a weird flex but whatever. (*shrugs*)

Also, those who watch the show, do Amanda and Billy have better chemistry than what's being shown in the above clip?

Actually B&B looks pretty bad too. And they're still rolling out Carter to perform the ceremonies for these 2 minute marriages? 

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

‘Thomas will pay.’ Ok. For what?

1. Liam reciprocated the kiss and then moved in with her because Liam is unable to live on his own. 
2. Proposing to Zoe, which upsets poor Douglas. Because Hope and every other person on the show hasn’t had step parents they hated. Using Douglas is very bad, but Douglas sure doesn’t have a problem tying to manipulate into Hope marrying the man he revealed knew Beth was alive - so there’s that. Plus they’re still co-parents. 

Clearly they’ve rightly shut the door on Hope/Thomas. It just seems like the stakes just aren’t high enough for Thomas’ latest downfall. 

They obviously pulled the plug on Brooke/Quinn immediately after Thomas got involved. Based on the taping schedule, it was dropped before Quinn’s smack even aired, which got B&B’s biggest buzz in months. And Quinn/Thomas conspiring would’ve added Brooke/Ridge and Eric to a potential downfall list.