Y&R and B&B March Spoilers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Aback You were spot-on. What made it odd, was that Quinn spiked Brooke’s drink just a few episodes later only to dead stop it, with Thomas’ intervention.  So Brooke got buzzed, craved more for one or two episodes and done.

I know B&B made a ton of fast adjustments after the dozen or so preemptions, which is admirable, but this has been kinda crazy. 

• Members

hmmt, I don't really think the Brooke/Quinn story was dropped so much as this is Bell's way of slow-burning a story, considering how fast they do reveals on B&B. I think he wan't Brooke/Quinn to be a more long-term rivalry, or that's what they are attempting to do. That's just my guess.

they did drop the Thomas-drugs-Liam plot point, tho, which is so dumb... they keep highlighting stuff Thomas has done, stuff that either wasn't his fault (baby switch) or was an accident (Emma dying) or just pure nonsense (OMG... he's so manipulative!!!) but they continue to ignore one of the only truly "bad" things he's done like drug Liam. WTF? LOL 

• Members

also, I hope the whole "everything blows up in Thomas' face!" is a mislead, and their big plan is for Hope to tell Thomas she will marry him instead of Zoe... only for him to turn her down. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by dio

• Members

SID

Billy and Lily go into business together

"Billy and Lily both see an opportunity to run chancellor Communications as a fresh Start"-Josh Griffith

Billy and Lily talks about their different working styles and also them trying to not let personal drama get in the way of them running Chancellor Industries.

SOD
Billy and Lilly Clash

Billy and Lily try melding their different versions for their new company

• Members

Look at CK side-stepping those Lane fanatics on her way back to the set, lol.

Please register in order to view this content

You can't convince me that she wasn't sick of that pairing and mostly wanted out because of it.

I just read somewhere that she is still on recurring and that she has elected to work more often now. Hmm, I wonder why?

• Members

I like the spoilers about Billy and Lily. I think that JT's Billy and Lily have chemistry. I also thought that CK's Lily had good chemistry with Billy Miller's Billy and I enjoyed them together. IMHO, Billy has more chemistry with Lily than he does with Amanda. IMO, him and Amanda don't have chemistry. I wonder how long Lily will be around for this time around. 

• Members

I couldn't wait!

Same thing that I was wondering.  Lily literally has a family business that was started by her father and brother.  Why not help to salvage her family's legacy, especially since her father worked to get the business off the ground? There are plenty of things that Lily could be doing withing HWG.

Billy is a mess who has made a lot of choices that were bad for business (Brash and Sassy anyone?), why would anybody want to go into business with that shipwreck? 

What happened to Chancellor Industries?

Y&R treats new businesses as if they are new storylines but you still have to write actual storylines for a new company. Launching a business in and of itself is not a storyline.

• Members

I don't think she wanted any of it. Not the kids who looked like her younger siblings, not the husband who was aging like old cheese. None of it. Not the crazy fanbase who wanted to keep her handcuffed to a dull pairing that outlived it's usefulness a half a decade ago. None. of. it.

It'll be a shame to pair her with Billy, who is clearly on a similar tack as Cane.