Y&R and B&B March Spoilers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And pull a paternity switcheroo like they did for Lily years ago. Mac could've had a different sample implanted in her uterus with Lily's egg and somebody else's sperm-- a mixup by the lab, which sends the Lily in search of her twins' biological father.

If I really wanted to piss people off, at the same time I'd have Tyler get a letter from the lab that he once donated sperm (for a study to get money for art school), informing him of a mixup and that he should contact the lab at his earliest convenience, with Tyler studying the letter wondering "What's this about?!"

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Wasn’t CK around 28 when they aged the kids? I never understood why they made Lily a matron at 21. The show has desperately needed strong characters in their 20s. They should’ve made Lily/Mariah galpals/cohorts, especially since Sharon/Dru were friends. Oh well. I hope this potential s/l clicks. 

• Members

Best that the twins remain absent - no more retcon stories please.

Just another of the long list of poor decisions that keep happening. Mattie and Charlie hardly got story and timelines and future storylines were trashed.

What happened to Sam ? Is he with Cane?

• Members

Who the hell is Sam?

Oh wait, is that Cane's kid with...Juliette? Speaking of young characters, what happened to that girl that was Hillary's ward (?) and Charlie's girlfriend?

Edited by Darn

• Members

They wanted a black female lead character to replace Dru. So they chose Lily and proceeded to give her stories more fitted for her mother. 

Sent to live with her parents somewhere. 

The show never gives fans what they ask for with certain characters. It's always some twisted version or they give them entire story to another character. 

• Members

lmao, I called it. This whole Sally's dying SL was the show's *ATTEMPT* at trying to make Sally the villain in the whole deal. But it's like... good on Sally, I say. I hope she succeeds, but I know she won't.