Y&R and B&B March Spoilers

• Members

For sure, this is B&B's signature - couple ping-pong. In this case, Brill is just so completely contemptible because of the Katie kidney story. Propping Flo (there had to be another way - like maybe saving Will), is really putting a stain on this. And, I'm a huge Brill fan, but it's just not doing it for me. 

I wish Donna was more like Grace (Y&R) so that she could really blast Brooke. I always that JG/DD would make a pretty hot couple. I seem to recall some connection years ago, but I'm not sure it turned into anything. But that really wouldn't work because of St. Katie.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Worse - Bridge’s only reaction was like a one-liner to Quinn. I bet it had something to do with how AJ was paid. Why bring her back if not to pile on Brooke?  Katie may think she’s been betrayed, but Bridget is related to one of Brooke’s ‘follow my heart’ moments. 

• Members

yup! It would have been an absolutely epic callback to have Bridget get sick to her stomach and vomit in the nearest trash can, and then before Katie and Ridge can really get started Bridget starts railing on Brooke and everyone is standing there shocked and speechless and the only person that even *attempts* to come to Brooke's defence would be Steffy in a shocking twist. We as viewers would feel sympathy for rooke in spite of knowing it's everything she deserves! LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Haha two months later and looking back you did turn out to be correct about Sally lol.

Of course the show really blew the Vinny angle LOL. Vinny brought Thomas lunch and had lunch with him and wanted Thomas to stay at *his* house with him and kept trying to talk Thomas out of marrying Zoe and stop worrying about Hope. On the wedding day he told Thomas how handsome he looked and made one last desperate plea to stop the wedding. Then he cried in disgust once Thomas’s was exposed. Like Thomas we hadn’t seen him since.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

like, I know they've been trying to rebuff the "gay" and "fashion" stereotype for decades... but at this point it's beyond disingenuous that the show has had no gay people whatsoever. Vinny being in love with his bff Thomas would be cuteee! 

my next prediction, if he show ever comes back, is that Flo's gonna sleep with Bill and be his new love interest. They've been focusing too heavily as a character to be for Wyatt. imo. They are gearing up to retread Steffy/Bill, but with Flo imo. It's the only thing that makes sense, tbh.