• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lmao at Lily shaking off Cane/Lane! 

Please register in order to view this content

That whole Chance/Phyllis dynamic sounds pointless without Nina there to smack Phyllis again, for seducing another one of her sons.  Does JG really care that this story is missing a major dramatic element? Probably not.

• Members

Knowing B&B's definition of 'beloved' or 'important,' it will be Charlie.... and I will rejoice! Pam is perhaps possible, but unnecessary. S2 doesn't qualify as 'beloved' and would be foolish for many reasons, including a female character not related to the 3 main families. 

• Members

I believe they will give EB a tribute too and I think it will be a good one. I enjoyed both MTS's and PB's tributes. (Though, I do think in PB's tribute they went a little heavy with the Jack/Phyllis scenes).

Also, here are some more upcoming spoilers for Y&R and B&B for next week from the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Newspaper:

Y&R:

Chance will tell Devon & Jill that he is quitting as a federal agent and will be opening his own security firm. Jill will promise Devon that she will help him get his inheritance back from Colin. Also, Chance will misunderstand Abby's invitation to her New Year Eve's Party. Adam will be surprised that Victor/Nikki will pull strings to get Connor readmitted to Walnut Grove Academy. Phyllis will take Jack's advice and promise to focus her energy on herself instead of getting revenge against Adam. Billy will tell Victoria because of work demands she will have celebrate New Year's by herself. Then he will end up texting Amanda.

B&B:

Ridge will ask Brooke to join the Forresters for Christmas, After Thomas & Zoe awaken next to each other after a night of passion, he will invite her to Christmas dinner. Ridge, will admit to Brooke that he hasn't filed the divorce papers. Steffy will ask Liam how he feels about Hope and Thomas working together. Bill will express to Hope his concern about her working with Thomas. Also, a new man will ask Steffy on a date and Thomas will become suspicious when he walks in on a conversation between Steffy and Zoe. 

Also, here is a picture of the New man that will ask Steffy out. It will be a character named Collin.

Please register in order to view this content

I wish they would have brought back the character Leo, that appeared on one episode as an old acquaintance of Steffy. He was so sexy and they had good chemistry. He asked her out but she turned him down. A lot of people enjoyed their scenes together and had wanted him to come back as a love interest for her. It seemed like both the actor and JMW were up to that. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

That might end up happening. They ended up showing the Thanksgiving episodes this year, like a week after Thanksgiving happened. They were so backed up due to the impeachment hearings. (Even more so than Y&R was). I think that one reason for that is because Y&R kept airing episodes to catch up, whereas B&B took at least one day off during the Holiday season. I think they may not have aired a new episode on Thanksgiving (or maybe the day after Thanksgiving.) And their Christmas Day episode was a repeat from last year. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Took the words out of my mouth. What a perfect opportunity to usher back Nina -- finding her other son in bed with Phyllis. Nina and Ronan could both come back! Bah. Who are we kidding. 

I can still vividly remember Nina learning Chloe had de-flowered Chance. That look... 

• Members

This is the exact same spoiler they had for the fall/November which turned out to be Hope and Brooke thinking Thomas had died in a vat of acid for all of a day.  So this can mean literally anything or nothing.

Edited by crc