Y&R and B&B January Spoilers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm placing my bets on Dr. Buckingham.  A "beloved character" doesn't have to be beloved by the audience I suppose, but could be beloved by a completely useless character like Zoe.

It could even be Spencer Publications' Emmy (The Talk's Sheryl Underwood).  We'll see Emmy comically horrifically die from a tragic accident outside Bill's office windows when a huge gust of wind causes her to fall and slide off a collapsed scaffold as Emmy stalks Bill while pretending to be a window washer.  She'll manage to cling on to the scaffold's edge for a few seconds more as she declares her eternal love to Bill one last time.  And in dramatic, slow-mo, we'll see a horrified Bill turn around, run to the window, and scream "NO!" as Emmy falls to her death.

Edited by crc

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD for both Y&R and B&B:

Y&R:

Rey will sense trouble with Sharon, Phyllis will open up to Nick, Victor will give Adam a warning, and Abby counsels Devon. Also, Jack's plan to support Theo backfires, Theo will needle Summer, Mariah will want answers from Tessa, and Victoria will confront Billy about his behavior. Devon will make a confession about Amanda, Nick and Sharon will reminisce about their past, Nate will be recruited for a new venture and Phyllis will push Abby's buttons. Billy and Amanda will get closer, Adam and Chelsea will reunite and make love. Nikki will plan a surprise for Victor, Phyllis will alarm Abby, Nick will support Sharon, Tessa will catch up with the new guy Tanner and Devon will spend time with Lily. 

From B&B:

Ridge will make it known to Steffy that he believes that she belongs with Liam, Brooke will tell Ridge that she is ready for him to come home, Thomas will sideline Ridge and Brooke's plans, and Liam will propose to Hope. Thomas will maniupulate Steffy. He will learn that Hope is on her way to Steffy's house and will arrange to have Hope see Liam and Steffy in a kiss. Hope will be devastated by what she sees between Liam/Steffy and will break down to Brooke. Shauna will encourage Flo to go after Wyatt. 

• Members

According to recap for tomorrow's show the new guy Tanner is Tessa's ex husband. He will be on the show tomorrow. They will catch up and talk a little about their past relationship. He will want Tessa to go on tour with him (and it sounds like he says that he wants that for professional reasons.) Tessa will reveal to Mariah they were married.

Also, Sharon will discover a lump in her breast and will make a Doctor's appointment to get that checked out.

And Fen will appear again on tomorrow's show. He will say he is sticking around for a few more days. He will spend time with his family. And Chloe/Kevin will their family including Bella they are having a baby.

Edited by xtr

• Members

The answer is no.

She's part of the reason I stopped watching. She and Nick were terrible together the first time and I don't see a ton of chemistry between her and this Adam, who if I recall was just in love with Sharon again.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

imo, Chelsea is fodder. She's in their age group, isn't ugly, and can act well enough, etc. When Adam finds out Sharon's sick, he's likely gonna book it to her side. It's pretty obvious by how quickly everything went down and was wrapped up that they 1) got bored with the Connor/messed up kid sl, and wanted to scoot rather than actually delve into that (I mean why not have Connor be a little demon tormenting Sharon or something?) and 2) want to hurry along the Adam/Sharon drama, ut make it less... menacing? Anyway, Adam+Chelsea Happy Family was super-fast-forwarded so Sharon could be their iceberg, etc. And I think Rey's going with Victoria, in the end, she will probably sleep with him before Billy does anything with Amanda, tho. lol 

as for Nick? He's probably getting a new love interest. Elena, perhaps? Because we gotta keep Devon on that Hillary/Amanda hook, even tho MM's likely gonna be paired with someone else... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

soaps in general stay suffering because the writers keep going for cheap, ez drama, because they're too lazy/are not committed to doing something long-term. This Adam/Connor/Chelsea story should be a long-term story. Instead, Adam/Chelsea get back together, they announce to Connor that their family is "complete" again, the kid cries... and we're done here. They will probably ship the kid off to boarding school in a month's time. And then they wonder why ratings are falling and viewers keep dipping out. 

Please register in order to view this content