B&B October 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't wrap my head around the fact that they have given Thomas a bunch of old Queen Stephanie scripts and he's basically saying what she did for decades. His sudden hatred against the Logans is, well, sudden - considering how hard he had the hots for Hope. LOL!

The show is quite watchable these days, though. I was pleasantly surprised that Zoe showed up again. Shauna is a slutty delight and Denise Richards "acting" fits in really well. Thorsten Kaye is one of the few GOOD actors on this show and he and KKL are finally having some interesting material to work with. One grind: I'd love to have Taylor back in the mix + Eric&Quinn should have SOMETHING to do.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thomas and his "In & Out List" is hilarious. It's like it's written by a 5 year old or POTUS for that matter. 

And Thomas had some great lines: "Donna is dumb as a rock. Katie is at death's door every two week. And Brooke is still a slut from the valley..."

The sudden shift of writing in Hope is also hilarious. She's soooo unlikeable - and I'm totally ok with it. LOL

• Members

Leave it to Hope to make us root for Thomas. LOL!  He's a horrible father but I'm glad someone called her out on her hypocrisy, since what she's doing parellels to what Steffy could have done to tail.

Watching today's episode and I swear it looks like only the right side of KKL's mouth is moving as she talks. Her mouth is moving like when you go to the dentist and they numb one side of your jaw. Maybe it's just the camera angle.

The show is much better when they integrate the grownups as more than just props for Hope/Liam/Steffy/Thomas.  Why can't they do this year round?