Days: Fall Preview🍂

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The time jump stuff sounds interesting. I could see how that could potentially upset some viewers. Like you might have a couple get married & then in the time jump they are divorced and one of them has had a baby with someone else. A rich character could end up broke...etc. I am interested in seeing how far they jump ahead and what they might do in the time jump.

Knowing Ron C this isn't going to be well done. I wonder how far will the time jump be? A couple months or a couple of yrs. Since they have a $ 1 store budget. Everyone will still be hanging out at HTS and living at Vic's. Why bother if the show will look exactly the same.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I have no faith that this will be done well.

However, this could be a fun way to totally revamp a show with new stories/new characters all at once. I mean, SFT tried it with the flood by wiping out old sets and mixing people up after (because of living arrangements).  Loving turned into The City in a whole different town! This COULD work if done by someone other than Ron. 

As said before, go for broke! When January comes around for renewal the show will have how many months left to tape before the new season in Sept.? Two? Will it get renewed? Probably not at this point, so let those last couple months be crazy as f@#k! 

Heck, maybe Hope could be like Fallon (The Colbys) and be picked up in a UFO at the end of Friday's ep and then at the beginning of Monday's ep be "returned" as Gina...only it's five years later and everyone has been wondering where Hope went.  What? No? haha

Edited by Melroser