Days: Fall Preview🍂

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same.  '80s DAYS might not have been as intelligent as '70s, but I don't think any other soap was as romantic and heartfelt as DAYS was back then.

It was Stefano...in a Bo mask. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Members

Well, Xander being involved is good enough for me! I like Sarah around Xander. Maybe this will go somewhere.

What I despise, hate, am disgusted by is another possible/probable tired visit from "Princess Gina". She ruined Hope for ages. Another visit will just compound it, ESPECIALLY if - as Gina - she competes with Ciara for Ben. The thought makes me want to vomit.

• Members

Jesus. I'm SO tired of baby stories. SO TIRED. I'm all for soapy angst, but my God, can't Eric and Nicole have FIVE MINUTES? But to be fair, anytime a supercouple got a moment of happiness it was shortlived. Kayla was deaf and went to jail. Kim and Shane's kids kept getting kidnapped. But it was also about them working together (and of course they had their fair share of awful interlopers). IDK. If it's not drama drama drama it's backburner central. There CAN be a happy medium. 

Sadly, most couple stans just want a Hallmark movie.