General Hospital August 2019 Discussion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Zero stakes in any story with FranklenDrew. Sorry, any story with either has been wasted space since 2013.

Both characters have been wastes of space filling in stories that AJ and Lucky should have been in for far too long. Killing off AJ, Duke, and having Lucky become an absentee Dad were all ridiculous. Instead we've been watching Killer Filler Driller Griller Miller and Roger Ho-Ho-Howarth chew the scenery and Easton sucking the life out of poor Finola Hughes. I won't even start on the Lyft driver from OLTL, whose only qualification is being  height friendly to Emme Rylan. They've had "parking lot Pete" turn slightly sinister--just enough to send Jake Dough (Boy) to that great parking lot in the sky...  Kim's only use was as Ass-cars mother. They even gave a different OBGYN to Carly instead of Kim. Her time is up and "toodles"---bring Jillian off with her and the bloated cast could be trimmed.

• Members

Every time I try to watch this show I feel like I am watching some twilight zone version where Sonny and Carly were saints. Not even Guza wrote them so goody two shoes with a false narrative. 

I haven't enjoyed the show since the Ryan/Kevin arc and that was hard enough to enjoy when there is so much to skip.