General Hospital August 2019 Discussion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have to agree that the baby playing Wiley has a wonderful smile!  I know alot of fans have grown very tired of the whole Wiley story and want it resolved already, but I for one hope that this percolates for years, if GH lasts that long.  Now that the story with Ryan Chamberlain has mostly wrapped up, the Wiley story is the best one going at the moment.

I am not a big fan of the memory mapping story any longer.  And I really don't care to see Sam in another "Perils of Pauline" situation again and again.  Maybe Billy Miller grew tired of it, too.  This is the story I'd really like to see completed.  In its place, they should get the ball rolling on bringing Nicholas home.

• Members

so wait now that Shiloh kidnapped

Please register in order to view this content

Will he attempt to put Drew's memories into him

RUMOR:

To save

from Shiloh that Franco agrees to have Drew's memories transplanted to him. However, will mind mapping work on someone who had a brain tumor? Will Shiloh's plan fail?

Edited by John

• Members

When the most exciting thing about the show to me was Lucy mentioning she wants to re-launch Deception, you know you have a writing problem.   In regards to Sam, you really can't tell me she is this bad ass chick when she needs to be saved by Jason every 5 mins

• Members

Definitely, but not with a murder mystery. When half of the people who want you dead are already admitted killers, I don't see why it would have to be a mystery. I just hope the payoff is worth the buildup. 

Involving Franco in it is not the answer though.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I watched it, too, and found it so laughable except for the scenes you mentioned. I know GH has been far-fetched at times for decades, but this stuff is just so over the top and bad. What bothers me the most is that they wasted such a fine actor like Coby Ryan McLaughlin on this crap.

• Members

I hate Peter, Maxie and Lulu so I always mute their scenes. I laughed during the memory mapping garbage. It was so cheesy and just terribly written. The "Memory Download Complete" screen made it even funnier. I also hate the material they've given Coby. He was a great find and this story did him zero favors. So much could have been done with a cult story but it the outcome was obvious when they connected it to Sam.