Soap Villains Who Were Truly Scary

• Members

When I was a really small kid I remember that creepy Edward who was stalking Nikki on Y&R. He talked to his mother's ashes. Victor was nuts back in the day too when he had Michael Scott locked in the basement and played a psychological game of cat and mouse with Julia. Vanessa Prentiss was freaky. Shaun Garrett who buried Lauren alive was another psycho. Bill Bell loved all that Hitchcock type stuff.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's the thing, it was definitely a choice to keep the mustache and haircut for over 20 years because the accent was fictional but the look was deliberately creepy.  I'd love to see who Christine Baranski is dating now to see if she has a type - maybe Larry the cable guy? 

• Members

For me, it will always be Stephanie Martin on "The Edge Of Night". Her reign of terror was so overwhelming that when she was finally done in, you knew everyone in Monticello would have been justified to kill her.

• Members

James Stenbeck----malice and evil personified. 

Roger Thorpe---how has he not been mentioned until now? Yes, he was cold and calculating, but there was always this anger bubbling under the surface, ready to snap at any moment.

Stephanie Forrester

Sheila Carter

Vanessa Prentice

Lucille Wexler

Lilith McKechnie

• Members

Sheila has been mentioned of course, but there were times on Y&R were David Kimble was terrifying, like when he fantasized about surprising Cricket and strangling her to death. Corbett's eyes went deadly scary.