GH: Actors on a break

• Members

Best of luck with the rest of your real one.

I like JT and thought Miller was wildly overrated at Y&R, but I don't think he's anywhere near as successful in the role as Miller was. He has a small fanbase with the GT fans there IMO and that's it.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Drew's branch of the family tree has withered (aside from Scout).  Once again, it's time to visit other branches of the family tree (Brooke Lynn, Dillon, Jimmy Lee, Celia, Bradley Ward's branch).  The Quartermaine's have plenty of relatives other than Jake Dough-boy to feature. If only Frank could pull his head out of his ass. (House cleaning needs to be done first--from the top......)

• Members

If BM is out, then it doesn't surprise me.  Once SBu came back as Jason, I thought the writing was on the wall.  Especially, once they ended Drew/Sam so quickly without providing Drew another viable love interest.

And to be honest, I felt like BM was miscast as Jason, and Drew didn't seem to have much personality.  So I don't think it will be any great loss to the canvas. I just wish he could take Kim with him.

I will be curious to see what BM will do next.  It sounds like he doesn't want to sign a long-term contract with any soap, and I think that is probably a major obstacle for any of the other shows.  I could see him going back to Y&R as Billy.  

In terms of EPs, I have a lot of issues with FV, but I prefer him over JFP.   At least on FV's GH, I see characters like Scott, Bobbie, Kevin, Felicia, Mac, etc., semi-regularly, and that FV doesn't have an issue with KMc and others coming back for visits.