John

GH: Actors on a break

20 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Yeah, time to cut them loose ...

Especially Kim. Drew at least has connections to people on the canvas. Kim's main character trait since she arrived has been that she's Oscar's mom. There's not much to do with her with Oscar gone.

Why are these shows now incapable of letting characters go? These casts have like 50 people in them rotating out whenever the actors are late on their mortgage or that commercial they were aiming for didn't get booked. GH, Y&R and Days look ridiculous with useless people like Kim, Chelsea, Kevin, Chloe and the millions of characters who come in and out of Days every 3 months.

3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Frank only knows how to let go of characters he didn't create as well as his pets.  

THIS!

16 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Especially Kim. Drew at least has connections to people on the canvas. Kim's main character trait since she arrived has been that she's Oscar's mom. There's not much to do with her with Oscar gone.

Kim was always useless. I love Tamara Braun but Kim's role (like many other pets) could have been filled with a character folks have a connection to, not something forced. And without Oscar, Kim is even more pointless. I wouldn't have hated Kim and Sonny but they seem determined to keep Sonny and Carly together for whatever reason. I don't think Laura and Maurice have any chemistry at all. (Laura and Ingo did)

13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

THIS!

Kim was always useless. I love Tamara Braun but Kim's role (like many other pets) could have been filled with a character folks have a connection to, not something forced. And without Oscar, Kim is even more pointless. I wouldn't have hated Kim and Sonny but they seem determined to keep Sonny and Carly together for whatever reason. I don't think Laura and Maurice have any chemistry at all. (Laura and Ingo did)

was supposed to be Brenda

Edited by John

1 hour ago, John said:

Interesting

It'd have been a lot more interesting. Brenda's son with Carly and Jax's daughter.

I hope this turns into a permanent leave. Billy Miller has been bored for the last year, and there's no need for Kim. I wouldn't mind Billy Miller returning to Y&R and Jason Thompson returning to GH.

Edited by SamandWillowFan

even tho Oscar is dead, I don't think Garren Stitt is off the show and expect Oscar's "long lost!" twin to show up w/ newly blonded weave. 

also, how long until we find out Trina is Jordan's niece or kid she put up for adoption when she was undercover something? 

and it was lame GH couldn't afford to hire a bunch of teenagers to play Oscar's classmates, to show his impact beyond the main cast. 

mehhh. 

back in the day they would have shown the 4 teens at Highschool which we never saw

44 minutes ago, dio said:

even tho Oscar is dead, I don't think Garren Stitt is off the show and expect Oscar's "long lost!" twin to show up w/ newly blonded weave. 

also, how long until we find out Trina is Jordan's niece or kid she put up for adoption when she was undercover something? 

and it was lame GH couldn't afford to hire a bunch of teenagers to play Oscar's classmates, to show his impact beyond the main cast. 

mehhh. 

Twins run in the family

Garren Stitt should stick to a career more in his wheelhouse.  Walmart greeter, Piggly Wiggly bagger.........

giphy.gif

to a twin for Oscar....    EVER

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:23 AM, John said:

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, KMan101 said:

Interesting

It'd have been a lot more interesting. Brenda's son with Carly and Jax's daughter.

Excuse me what?

DISH!!!!

Because that would have been great given Brenda's last return. Carly would have hated that. I would assume that means Oscar would have been Alec then.

Nice.