GH: Actors on a break

• Members

Soaps.com is running a story that both Tamara Braun & Billy Miller will have brief story-line exits. However, the website gives zero info beyond that, so take with a grain of salt

https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/comings-and-goings/542187/billy-miller-tamara-braun-temporarily-exit-general-hospital/

Edited by John

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why are these shows now incapable of letting characters go? These casts have like 50 people in them rotating out whenever the actors are late on their mortgage or that commercial they were aiming for didn't get booked. GH, Y&R and Days look ridiculous with useless people like Kim, Chelsea, Kevin, Chloe and the millions of characters who come in and out of Days every 3 months.

• Members

THIS!

Kim was always useless. I love Tamara Braun but Kim's role (like many other pets) could have been filled with a character folks have a connection to, not something forced. And without Oscar, Kim is even more pointless. I wouldn't have hated Kim and Sonny but they seem determined to keep Sonny and Carly together for whatever reason. I don't think Laura and Maurice have any chemistry at all. (Laura and Ingo did)

• Members

even tho Oscar is dead, I don't think Garren Stitt is off the show and expect Oscar's "long lost!" twin to show up w/ newly blonded weave. 

also, how long until we find out Trina is Jordan's niece or kid she put up for adoption when she was undercover something? 

and it was lame GH couldn't afford to hire a bunch of teenagers to play Oscar's classmates, to show his impact beyond the main cast. 

mehhh.