Days May Sweeps

• Members

SOD

Eric/Nicole: Nicole is the true love of Eric's life. He really did fall in love with Sarah but it's not a big enough thing to keep him and Nicole apart; So Holly is taken and of course, any possible romantic reunion of Eric and Nicole is abruptly cut short; Without giving too much away, the search for Holly will have major consequences for all these characters and possibly threaten the immediate reunion of Eric and Nicole;

Will: What seems like a straightforward cancer story at first, morphs into something else and we realize that the tumor seems to be a side effect of the treatment Will had to get his memory back. Will is getting worse. John and Marlena and Sarah and Rex are desperately trying to go through Rolf's research that doesn't make a lot of sense to them and isn't fully available to them. Is there a cure for Will before it's too late;

Kristen Alive!: It wouldn't be Salem without a few surprises popping up; We do know Kristen is still out there....If Nicole Survived what happened in that building and Jack and Xander Survived, doesn't it stand to reason that Kristen of all people may have;

Claire: Separate from the issue story about immigration is the story of Claire, this unhinged Girl who we've seen slowly revealing over time her insecurities have manifested themselves in a really unhealthy way where she tried to kill her own Aunt; So the question is, if she's going to lash out again at Haley this time, what will that do to JJ and Tripp, etc.? Ben and Ciara are on the quest to get to the bottom of who set that fire; And they are getting Closer and Closer and Closer to Claire;

Eli and Lani:

Lani grows further attached to David & bonds more with Rafe as she’s drifting further apart from Eli.

Stefan/Chloe/Gabi
In Stefan's heart, he thinks he wants Chloe, but he can't resist the attraction he has to Gabi. He's at War with himself a little bit; " We see the sparks fly between Gabi and Stefan. Gabi is doing everything in her power to seduce the guy, but of course you're seeing a real attraction to him whether she wants to admit it or not.

Hope/Rafe/Ted
We've ben watching the crumbling of Hope and Rafe's marriage for a long time now; Ted sees an opportunity here because he's an opportunist, but he has waited; But at the same time that marriage is falling apart; Hope gets fired from her job for reasons that will become evident to the audience; She's going through a lot all at once and she's in this vulnerable place, which is sort of perfectly where Ted wants her; We see that he has also got his hands in some other stuff that's going on that Hope's not aware of; He's involved in some shady dealings that tie in with Xander's return to Salem

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Producers/writers learned nothing from ruining the offspring of legacy characters  by making them criminals Joey, Nick, Tripp and now Claire...and others. I'm happy to see this actress off the canvas, always found her mediocre and annoying but to turn her into a psycho.  TIRED.  1 800- Dena. 

• Members

+1

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed

This story could've been great but it will be botched by the horrendous writing by Ron Carlivati.  Btw...there is no cure for a brain tumor.....I know first hand....you have surgery and then chemo.....this story will be more about Rolf's serum than the actual pain and suffering from Will and his family. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Star Trek: TOS. Spock had his brain removed and then replaced. the cast still feels it was the worst episode of that series. like "The Great Vegetable Rebellion"  on the original Lost in Space, which caused cast members to burst out laughing while scenes were being filmed. the two stars of the show were written out of the next two episodes as punishment because they just found the writing dreadful. 

I don't know why Sheri Anderson has not been handed the reigns of this show. RC is just God-awful. I tried to give him a chance, but he writes IMPO for his oversized ego. 

you know....screw it. cancel the damn show. KC doesn't want good writing.

Edited by Roman

• Members

Sheri Anderson peaced out months ago. Probably knew she'd forever play second fiddle to an overrated hack and that none of the networks care anymore about actual characterization and/or well-written stories. I can't blame her for walking. This show is a mess.

• Members

I don't think Sheri was ever interested in being HW again, personally. But it is a loss for the show either way you cut it.

And a fun rumor that's going around on the web suggests Nicole right now is really Kristen ... I'm expecting a reverse Faison, just with Kristen masquerading as Nicole ... it would explain how off her return has felt and why Nicole is playing house with Brady and pushing Eric away (likely further into Sarah's arms as the real Nicole is held elsewhere ...). It sort of makes sense in a Ron Carlivati way. Nicole would likely be 'out of character' and then comes the reveal and Ron can say see I didn't ruin Nicole, here she is ... I can imagine Ari wanting to return for that whacked out story (the cast still seems to like Ron's writing for them)

I also really hope we don't have to sit through a Victor/Kate/Maggie triangle. I'm only here for it if it results in Kate and Victor getting back together and Maggie regains her self respect by FINALLY leaving his grumpy misogynistic ass. Victor and Maggie just don't work. It had potential in it's beginning but once they married it just went to hell. Tom and Alice they are NOT and NEVER will be.

I really think Ron wants so badly to separate Victor and Maggie and Hope and Rafe but yet they never quite go through with it ... (of course Hope banging Ted would put her on the same field as Rafe for sleeping with Sami, so of course they'll reunite ... gag me)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I think it is ... it makes sense ...

I also think fans should brace themselves for a mess when Steve returns. I see so many fans getting excited but it sounds like it could be a mess. Fans who hate Stayla stans are celebrating their impending disappointment. So I can only imagine (I haven't heard specifics ... yet) ... but there's probably some weird twist, knowing Ron, like with the Nicole story and how fans will probably be raging at Nicole hating Eric and leaning on Brady. None of that would have jived this go around, so I fully buy it's Kristen in disguise. But like Sindacco said, I don't think Nichols would return if they're trashing Steve, so who knows?? But I tend to believe those who are suggesting it's not looking good ... but I suppose some could have said the same thing about Nicole's return yet we know there's probably a twist waiting in the wings ...

A while back they cut Marlena looking into whether Kristen is alive or dead ... and we all know Stacy Haiduk is back and on contract ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Stayla fans bombarded Ron with rude tweets.

Ron is petty as hell...

I have it on good authority that Steve's return will create an epic online uproar once it is underway.  I don't know actual specifics either....yet.  I have a way of finding them out sooner rather than later though.  I am certain that this story will destroy Stayla. I am told it will be nothing short of an absolute train wreck. 

I'll be completely honest, I don't care.  I know Ron is being a b#tch, but guess what;  so was Nichols.  SN inflamed his cult and acted unprofessional.  I have always liked him, and I still think Steve should be a Salem staple.  However, I don't like the way he acted on social media.  

• Members

Agreed SO much on the last part!! I like him and I agree Steve deserves to be a Salem staple (I resented the hell out of the fact that they basically let him go right as Matt Ashford comes back) but he riled up his stans and they were all so rude. Nichols is right in demanding more than a 1 episode a week guarantee, IMHO, but at the same time, he needs to also understand times are very different. Almost everyone on DAYS has a terrible guarantee which is one of the reasons the show has no flow to it and is often a mess ... you can't tell a story when the majority of your cast has a 1-2 episode guarantee. You just can't.

And yes, Ron is a petty petty bitch (and so is Frank Valentini). He let that shine during his time on GH (they were ultimately toxic together) and how he was always so bitchy and defensive even when the criticism was absolutely valid. I just don't think he or any writer should ever even be on Twitter, personally ... and while I always thought Ron would be a better fit for DAYS, I still haven't forgiven him for killing both AJ and Duke after bringing them back. It was a petty move on his part and it was petty on Frank's part. You could also tell he had no interest in Nina or Franco and was being forced to write for them so he did that LSD [!@#$%^&*] ...

I'm a bit surprised Nichols would agree to return if Stayla are destroyed but I guess he was promised a lot of things they probably won't deliver on. 

Interesting to know there's some truth to the fact that it will be an epic mess. I had a feeling it was right on the money because I know Ron's history .... lol

And the Stayla stans (a lot of hardcore stans are honestly very rude and demanding and think the show should revolve around their couple no matter what - there was a tweet from the Emmy Academy, or whatever it's called about Susan and Bill Hayes receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award and how Judge Judy is getting one and a Jarlena stan was demanding to know when Deidre Hall would get one -- lawd, RELAX! Stans are so damaging ...) definitely bombarded him. They only have themselves to blame. I tried to point out to one that Ron doesn't make casting decisions, he wasn't the one negotiating with Stephen Nichols but man they wouldn't hear any sort of logic. They were determined to hate him and blame him. We don't even know whether Ron wanted to write for him or not, to be fair. Writers don't have the power some fans think they do (especially when contract negotiations go sour).

Edited by KMan101