Recasts on shows: good, bad, in between

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hmm. as Margo...interesting. I never bought Dolan, who I liked a Maureen, as Margo.  I wished they had brought Gabet on to GL when they cast Malloy...what fun it would have been to see Reva and Raven going at it...and would have saved us from boring Maeve.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This is gonna seem like a MAJOR reach, but...Morgan Fairchild (ex-Jennifer, SFT; ex-Sydney, THE CITY).

I realize Alice was created before Rachel.  However, you have to remember that Agnes Nixon positioned "good" Alice as a counterpoint to "bad" Rachel -- a dichotomy that was rendered nonexistent once Harding Lemay (and Victoria Wyndham) evolved Rachel into a more heroine-like character.  So, if I had been Lemay, or Paul Rauch, I would have "flipped the script," so to speak, and had Alice become the vixen, and the woman who (perhaps, angered that her onetime rival has finally gotten everything she's ever wanted, while she has had to suffer losing both her mother and the absolute love of her life) is determined never to be the "loser" again.

Edited by Khan