Y&R: Character Recast

• Members

According to SID Sean Dominic has been cast as the new Nate:

Please register in order to view this content

He will first appear on 4/10.

He's a handsome man. I do wonder if he is who the new character "Jeff" is supposed to be. Maybe Jeff was a recast for Nate. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sean has acted on other shows including Greenleaf. I just remembered which character he played on Greenleaf. He played a Christian singer/producer, who was attracted to Charity and wanted her to go to Nashville to record with him. I don't know what happened with that storyline as I stopped watching Greenleaf shortly after. But I do remember him coming across as pleasant/handsome/sexy onscreen. (Though I don't know if they had things go South for his character and Charity).

• Members

Interesting. I thought the writing was more the problem than BD’s acting, but perhaps an actor with a lighter touch would have made Nate’s hectoring and condescension less annoying? BD also didn’t really have much chemistry with the cast, despite the good start.

• Members

I hope this Nate isn't quoting Pinterest or Deepak Chopra quotes anymore! 

I hope if/when Tonya Lee Williams can return to the show that she can come onto the canvas to give Nate some guidance as well as the other Winters/Ashby's and even the Abbotts. 

• Members

Loren posted a pic of her and Sean together on her Instagram, and said she's excited he's on the show. It sounds like she may know him already. I am interested in seeing how he fits in with her and the rest of the Hamilton-Winters family.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived