Y&R: Character Recast

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he could end up being fine during the episodes where it's revealed that Neil dies. I liked Brooks Darnell interactions with Neil, but they didn't really get a lot of scenes together. I think Sean could be fine especially if they break him in some with the Hamilton-Winters family before those episodes air. I think he may get some scenes with Devon/Ana/maybe even Cane/Ashby twins, before those episodes air. I think that would help. 

I don't think a lot of people are going to really struggle to accept him as Nate, (unless he doesn't perform well/is written poorly.)  Especially since Brooks Darnell really wasn't around that long and didn't get that much airtime. And there really hasn't been an adult version of Nate's who has been around a long time and has made his mark on the role. 

• Members

Well geez, I liked the current Nate but they didn’t invest in him at all. Oh well. We’ll always fondly remember his first few weeks, coming down Neil’s stairs all the time in nothing but a towel, so low you could tell he shaves his naughty bits. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived