Actors who were involved in real life

• Members

The story I heard was that she was a personal trainer. While Googling, I stumbled across a fan chat with Stephanie, Jason Brooks and Mark Valley from 1996. She's described there as a model turned actress.

http://www.oocities.org/hollywood/academy/3851/daystrio1.html

ETA: Jason and Mark have quite the little comedy team dynamic going on!

Edited by Franko

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh right - personal trainer. Thanks.

Anyway, I thought she got better toward the end but didn't have Melissa's spark. It was her spark that really made viewers love her, not wonderful acting. 

It didn't help that DAYS was horribly written at this point.

• Members

Yasmine Bleeth (Ryan, Ryan''s Hope) and Grant Show (Rick, Ryan's Hope)

Yasmine Bleeth  and Ricky Paul Goldin (Dean, Another World) 

Perry Stephens (Jack, Loving ) and Nancy Valen (Melinda, Ryan's Hope)

In a 2009 podcast interview, James Wleck (Ben, Ryan's Hope) said when he was on the show he had been involved with both his onscreen love interests, Catherine Larson  (Lizzie) and Maria Pitillo (Nancy Don) - he also said he would never do that again!

• Members

Two from AMC's early days:
John Danelle and Lisa Wilkinson (Frank and Nancy Grant, Jesse's aunt and uncle) - they were married but I feel as though I've read that they divorced at some point but I could be wrong
Charles Frank and Susan Blanchard (Jeff and Mary Kennicott Martin) - still married today

From later on, Justin Bruening and Alexa Havins (Jamie and Babe) have been married for close to 15 years now.

• Members

Mick Cain and Schae Harrison- Former CJ Spectra and Darla B&B- They have a child together. Not sure if they're still together or not. 

Chad Duell (GH) and Courtney Hope (B&B) dating

Kelly Monaco and Billy Miller-  Not sure if this one is accurate. 

Eileen Davidson and Jon Lindstrom- Married and divorced

Mary Ellen Stewart (Frannie, ATWT) and Mark Lewis ( Kurt Corday, GL)- Married since 1987 and have a child together

• Members

I remember some very old SOD article - late '70s or early '80s - that had a feature story about the late Candice Earley and the late Clint Ritchie's relationship. I know, not co-stars, but still. So they were involved. Obviously didn't last, but I guess they were a "thing" at one time.

Also an item were Kate Collins and Jean LeClerc. (Natalie and Jeremy, AMC) That, too, obviously came to an end as I believe Collins is married to someone else now.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

I hope we haven't neglected Susan & Bill Seaforth-Hayes.

As well as Brynn Thayer (Jenny, OLTL) and Gerald Anthony (Marco, OLTL)  - she then married comedian David Steinberg (some people don't have a "type").

The '91 SOD Tumblr also lists a number of Jon Hensley's previous dates including Melissa (Brennen) Reeves and (pre-OJ) Paula Barbiere.  Ms. Barbiere may not have co-starred with Jon, but her boyfriend's trial pre-empted him a couple of times.

I considered ten different jokes about the implications of the number of straight men in soap hair and make-up departments, but better taste prevailed.

• Members

David Hasselhoff was really serious with Roberta Leighton during their time on Y&R. I remember seeing an article after she left the show in the early 80's, they had this on again, off again type relationship where he brought her to Y&R events and talk of potential marriage. Then out of the blue he is married the Catherine Hickland (when she was on Capitol). Hickland has been married 4 times and is currently married to Todd Fisher (Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher's son and brother to Carrie).

Donald May met and married Carla Borelli while they starred on Texas. They are still together.

• Members

Rod Arrants and Patricia Estrin met on Lovers and Friends and as a married couple were on Search For Tomorrow.

I think Marcia McCabe and Chris Goutman met when they were both on SFT as Sunny and Marc. They divorced after many years of marriage.

Sherry Mathis and Jerry Lanning were also on SFT at that time as Liza and Nick. They married in 1979.

Fran Sharon and Ed Kemmer met on Edge of Night.They were married from 1969-2004 (his death)

Edited by Paul Raven