Actors who were involved in real life

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Although I hadn't really known who she was I recognized Toni Bua's name from her having adopted a dog several years ago rescued by "Hope For Paws". They put a lot of their rescues on youtube. Toni adopted Miley, who was found in bad shape living in a garbage dump. There's a video of the party she had to welcome Miley home. I think they may have only had a year or two together before Toni passed away of cancer.

• Members

Jennifer Harmon and Ken Kercheval were an item in the mid 70's, they both appeared on How To Survive a Marriage as Chris and  Larry Kirby.

Judith Light and Robert Desedirio mat at OLTL and have been married since 1985.

Julia Duffy and Jerry Lacy met on Love of Life in the early 70's and married in 1984

John Driver and Gayle Pines married after working together on SFT as Gary and  Carolyn.

Marie Master and John Reilly dated after meeting on ATWT playing Susan and Dan.

Fran Myers and Roger Newman met and married after working together on GL.

Edited by Paul Raven

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Last week on The Real Showcast interview Jade Harlow and Chrystee Pharris did together, Jade revealed she and Bruce Michael Hall were engaged at one point when they were both on Passions and got matching tattoo wedding bands. She just started the tattoo removal process recently.

She also mentioned that many of the Passions cast were hooking up and that most of the Miguel’s were with all of the Kay’s at one point specifically mentioning Jesse Metcalfe and Deanna Wright. It also well known that Jesse and Taylor Anne Mountz dated before she left as well. 

They dropped other tea about the show as well regarding why they left with contract issues and more... 

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tdwkc-aa3531

• Members

There was something in Kim Zimmer's book where she mentioned one actress on GL who always ended up dating her leading man or in love with her leading man.  It was rumored to be Beth Ehlers...but then some said it was Gina Tognoni.  But I know Ehlers did date alot of the other actors on the show...I remember Mark Derwin, and I believe Ricky Paul Goldin at one point and I think there were others.