Actors who were involved in real life

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And Carlos Yeagy went on to Santa Barbara as their makeup artist and did one hell of a great job, one example being "The Capwell Zone" episode. Never knew he and MTS had a fling and a kid together.

• Members

Isn't it rumored that Scott Reeves made her quit the show in order to work on saving their marriage after her affair?

Did Kelly Menighan and Jon Hensley meet while on As the World Turns? I'm kind of surprised they never paired Emily and Holden together.

Edited by SamandWillowFan

• Members

As far as Melissa Reeves goes- it was all pretty much reported on the soap boards I followed back in the day, and confirmed when Corday sued her when there were firm rumors she was going to another show, possibly GH.  The suit put it all out there as fact, including the part about Scott forcing her to quit.

No storyline I followed was ever as dismantled by recasts as that one.  The replacement Jennifer was awful, and then when Mark Valley left the next Jack was just atrocious.

Except for a few brief moments here and there, she has never seemed like the Jennifer Horton I loved back then since she came back.  Each time.

• Members

On Knots Landing Ted Shackelford had a relationship with Terri Austin.

Did anyone in the Dallas and Dynasty casts hook up ? I think Victoria Principals first husband Chris Skinner played a bit role on the show. She then hooked up with Andy Gibb after her divorce.