NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sign in to follow this  
Faulkner

B&B: RHOBH Star Joins in Contract Role

Oh, come on, Bradley!  This is low even for you!

3 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Wow!  She has no money left, huh?

DEAD.

Edited by Khan

Given the faster pace of filming, loads of memorization, taking direction, and learning cues/blocking... this could be the training our gorl has been needing since she hit the scene in the 90s.  Usually people learn these things when they start out before branching out, but I guess better late than never?

2 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I didn’t know it was April fools day...

LOL!

It's a bit bizarre but in that bizarre world, she fits on current, vapid, B&B. Weirdly enough. I think it's a perfect fit. But I've never thought she was any good at acting, personally. A soap opera is perfect for her though.

Edited by KMan101

I’ve been banging my lonely drum for a new character in her age range who is unrelated to Forresters, Logans, or Spencers for a while. Maybe she can inject some novelty into the show for a few months.

Just now, Faulkner said:

I’ve been banging my lonely drum for a new character in her age range who is unrelated to Forresters, Logans, or Spencers for a while. Maybe she can inject some novelty into the show for a few months.

Yeah EW says its a contract but I bet its a year long contract at MOST

I'm getting Andrea Evans as Tawny vibes from this story except Flo isn't nearly as interesting a character as Amber (and I hated Amber).

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Wow!  She has no money left, huh?

Regardless of her acting Income, with the kids by Charlie Sheen shouldn’t she be loaded? It’s funny you say this because on RHOBH she has a beautiful Malibu beach house, but compared to others it looks like a shack. I’m sure it’s worth millions though. Also, they make some comments about her fashions. I personally think she probably has money but isn’t showy (like Eileen).  

As for her joining B&B, I think it’s a great move. I’ve always been shocked she never did a soap. I’m sure she’ll make good money from this,  but we know Brad Bell will be tired of her in six months. 

I hate to say I forgot how much she looks like AH (but prettier) I was watching Starship Troopers one night and that’s what I kept thinking 

1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

She is probably another love interest for Liam. She'll be enthralled with his balls like the rest of the women in the show. 

+1