If so, please keep her away from Chapman and Rikaart. I don't think enough sceney exists in this world for that type of combination. 

Then again, if this happens, we'll probably see it play out on-screen in 2021....

^Exactly

She'll probably be on the front burner for a few months, and then depart(like Xander, Belle, Shawn, Nicole, etc.) RC writes like he's on B&B with the revolving door of cast members. 

2 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

If so, please keep her away from Chapman and Rikaart. I don't think enough sceney exists in this world for that type of combination. 

Then again, if this happens, we'll probably see it play out on-screen in 2021....

Spoiler

I think Chapman and Rikaart are done filming

Maybe she os playing Melissa Horton's Birth mom, Linda who was last seen in 1985 played be Elaine Princi LOL

What she should be is a sinister member/matriarch of a new group of characters.  No past strip mining.  No winks to the audience.  The Dimeras are done at this point.  We need some new danger.

9 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Don't shoot me but she'd be a good Vivian Alamain recast

I've seen others suggest that. It's funny cause Robin Strasser and Louise Sorel are friends and it was RS who spoiled Vivian's return last year.

But if they plan to bring back Vivian I want LS to play her. Hopefully RS is playing someone else.

I mean, with Ron, the choices (regardless of how appropriate) are endless ...

Marie Horton

Susan Martin

Dr. Laura Horton

Sandy Horton

Linda Patterson

Trish Clayton Banning

Jo Johnson

8 hours ago, titan1978 said:

What she should be is a sinister member/matriarch of a new group of characters.  No past strip mining.  No winks to the audience.  The Dimeras are done at this point.  We need some new danger.

I agree. We’ve had enough reappearances from old characters with new faces. Let’s have some wild cards to shake things up without all of the baggage.