Y&R February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MO has an good story that had others gotten, they'd have soared. Had Mishael Morgan gotten half the endearing writing of MO, she'd have been bigger than she was. If Camryn Grimes had gotten half the chances at romance and story, she'd also be much bigger than she already is. 

• Members

Ordway is God Awful.  She needs to parlay her success into being a Price is Right model.  To this day I laugh when I posted questions about Abby because I started watching again when Marcy Rylan or Emme or whatever she called herself because I loved Guiding Light—- and people here said she was an awful actress.  My Lord you can’t have actors and actresses that worked in NY on daytime now because they would make the LA people look terrible.  

• Members

I thought there quite a bit of things going on in today's show. Though most of it was still connected to either the Rosales/JT storyline. My favorite part was the Abbott man deciding to team up and take back Jabot. And I think it was interesting that Kyle and Billy asked Jack to learn what Kerry knows about Phyllis. I had originally thought that the men would ask Kerry to help them take down Phyllis but now it seems like they are going to try and get what information they can out of her and use it to take Phyllis down. Jack is understandably not comfortable with that because he cares for Kerry but he is willing to get the company back. I also liked seeing Kyle support Jack and Kerry and Kyle interact with Kerry trying to look out for him.

And I think that  Nick/Billy's mutual contempt for Phyllis was interesting. I can understand why they are both upset with her, what she did may help land the mothers of most of their kids in prison. Plus, Nick's actual mother. I think that Phyllis may end up being alone for a bit, I think that Billy will get back together with Victoria, and Nick will make his way back to Sharon.  Though maybe Phyllis

Please register in order to view this content

And Mia crying and claiming she was pregnant seemed pretty fake, but she continues to manipulate Rey. It looks like she used a pregnant woman's urine to produce a positive pregnancy test. I wonder what other lengths she will go to try and act like she is pregnant. I also wonder who will end up being Lola's living Donor. Rey and Arturo are not a match. Based off of a spoiler I think that her donor could end up being:

• Members

Good point. CF continues to be terrible, and their relationship is poorly written.

Melissa Ordway is not great, but she’s decent enough for me to not want a recast. I hate recasts unless they’re absolutely necessary.

i used to like Emme Rylan as Abby, but I now dislike her so much on GH that I can’t remember why I liked her.

Archived