The Media/Journalism Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She deleted and apologized for this tweet which she later (following this OP) at least acknowledged as insensitive, but ugh. This is, of course, the cemetery where Biden's family is buried.

It's also factually untrue, which is what is making the Beltway crazy - that Biden has sided against the moderate holdouts and is still going to pass these bills.

Edited by Vee

• Members

The New York Times is so easy to focus on, due to the disgusting Haberman and similar enablers of fascism, that the many dregs at the Washington Post get a pass. 

Here is one of the worst of Politico doing the usual wagon-circling.

• Members

A friend of a friend is one of his siblings and I remember well over a decade ago (maybe about fifteen years, or so?) her pride in her brother when Watson got his first show on [MSNBC, I believe]. He came off as knowledgeable and charismatic back then but I admit, other than those segments coming across as ads on YouTube, I haven't really kept up with his career. It does seem as if he is indirectly involved in this fracas through an associate who had been misrepresenting himself. Hopefully, that's all this is because, otherwise he stands to lose a lot.

• Members

The Ozy scandal is insane and he comes off like a narcissist con man in every major piece on it, tbh. He was clearly focused on branding himself as (a direct quote from their fake PR mailers) 'Anderson Cooper meets Oprah' and burnishing his personal brand as a media personality from quotes written by his own people and attributed to major outlets, while building this scam company. He doesn't appear 'indirectly involved' based on the NYT piece or others.

Edited by Vee