• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh that liberal  media:

And here is  a NYT piece using a far right operative as a "Hillary-Biden" voter.

I will never forgive the media in this country for what they have done to us and continue to do to us. They are beyond soulless. They are beyond scum.

• Members

The media adores Ryan Murphy, as he hates many of the same people they do, so of course they will cover for his failures...

I saw this morning that Peters is good friends with Steve Bannon. Says it all. And this is what the NYT sees as the ideal.

• Members

One of the brain dead money-grubbers at CNN had a piece on  the EVULS OF INFLATION, which misled viewers about the amount of money a  family was making, did not ell them that the father is  a big Republican, lied about the price of milk, etc. 

As always with the Beltway, the boo hoo babies can't take a second of criticism. 

The corporate media is our main enemy in this country, and has been for many years. 

• Members

^^The VP's trip was very successful, from what I have read. She is fluent in French as she attended high school in Montreal, but hey why give a woman any credit for intelligence and worldliness, let alone a Black woman.

A lot of media is just not worth acknowledging, tbh. 

But I digress.

While I have no intention of reading this book, this passage does illustrate that Bartiromo is who we think she is and has been for quite some time.