The Media/Journalism Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not surprised to see in the above comments that NPR is even worse than NYT on this story. Both outlets rely on the GOP and on Trump and aren't subtle about that fact. Sadly many will believe them, even as moments like this prove the story is true:

• Members

It's incredibly predictable, yet incredibly infuriating, that the media is happily pushing the GOP narrative that tries to say Biden is no better than Trump on COVID response or that he is even worse. So much of the media hates us and they hate this country, and I hope if Biden is elected he has people who will finish the job of crushing our current media culture that Trump has started.

• Members

When Greenwald and Poitras helped Snowdon, I thought they did great. 

But I began to think of Greenwald as trash with his continual refusal to believe that Russia is interfering with American elections. Sure there are many different entities interfering with American elections. But it's folly to deny that Russia is one of those entities.

• Members

Greenwald now spends his time shilling on Tucker Carlson, supporting men like Aaron Coleman, and doing a podcast with incredibly toxic figures like Virgil Texas and Brie Brie Joy. Everything about him is so offputting yet he just gets one pass after another.