The Media/Journalism Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The worst part about Chuck Todd (or maybe the best, I don't know) is he isn't even good at what he's trying to do. He's like a very effete manager in an old Bing Crosby film. 

Anyway, Glenn Greenwald is pulling his own Bari Weiss/Andrew Sullivan tantrum and is now fully free to beg !@#$%^&*] Carlson for validation. Maybe he can get Aaron Coleman on his payroll. I'm sure he'd love that...

• Members

In a dark year, one of the few moments of consistent entertainment has been seeing the unbelievably loathsome sellout and grifter Dave Rubin not just stuck in the days of begging open homophobes like Ben Shapiro to give him a kernel of respect, but being openly belittled by those he desperately wants to be like (Joe Rogan) and blasted by those he has left behind to try to get on the Trump money train (like the ridiculous "Unity" team the Weinstein brothers). 

As you can see from this, and some of his videos, he is likely coping by falling inside a bottle. If you feel sorry for anything, feel for the bottle. 

I think this is my favorite clip, beyond the one where he had no idea what gaslighting is, where he decides to respond to the (very accurate) claims that he will turn straight for cash, decides to let us know that, yes, he WILL have sex with a woman for money, and many women on the right said they would try to turn him. You just can't make this [!@#$%^&*] up. I laughed so hard. I really did.

• Members

I remember some of the shilling from Sherman about the stimulus, although that was media-wide (GOP stooge Wolf Blitzer was especially abhorrent). His giddiness is truly pathetic and demeaning of his position, and hell, even of Politico, which does have some talented people. I saw a clip of him on Morning Joe and he and the others were smirking and giggling away over Republicans winning seats. Mika was doing her usual smirk that I am never sure is down to plastic surgery gone wrong or just the constant idea that she is better than she really is, and Joe continues to look like a sunburnt corn husk. They're both disgusting human beings who were key in getting Trump into the White House and are a great example of why MSNBC is such garbage. 

Anyway: