The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

Thanks, @Faulkner.Naturally she is making it all about what a victim she is, as she always does. She is just a talentless, deeply destructive hack. Yet she is the face of who so many today want us to prioritize and use as an example of why "the left" and "cancel culture" is more damaging than Trump.

One of her other fellow hacks was involved in this hilarious act of aggressive wankery on her behalf.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've read Sullivan off and on from the "milky loads" days (NSFW NSFW....and...NSFW) and he has really gone off the deep end recently, winking and nodding at his old racist pseudo-science past while not endlessly obsessing over the evils of transgender activists, college campuses, and cancel culture. There are so many absolutely hysterical journalists who take up too much time and discourse and control too much of our narrative. They have given Trump and the GOP so many talking points this past month, and continue to do so. Awful Caitlin Flanagan actually claimed that Weiss quitting her job is "the biggest news story in years." She really did!

If Trump gets reelected, these hacks are a big reason why. I wish they would just drop their endless posturing and own up to how they love and need him. They are sick in the head.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Just saw a headline that Hollywood continues to purchase ad buys on Facebook despite many others boycotting the social media platform, which only confirms what I've been trying to say for years...Hollywood is not actually liberal. Most writers and many actors working in Hollywood do lean liberal, but the studio executives and heads of the companies like studios and talent agencies, etc. are actually conservatives.  When you look at their decisions, their actions, how they actually operate beneath the surface of public statements from actors and writers, you will realize that. Why people continue to believe otherwise is beyond me.

• Members

The media have gotten their marching orders (again) - running pieces on a man who once wore a wire for an FBI investigation against Biden, positive pieces on Trump's mask tweet (no mention of the "Chinese virus" portion, naturally), and the above. They will do anything to help him win. 

In other news, the Lincoln Project's razor-sharp attack ads against Trump and the GOP are leading to serious heartburn, leading to hit pieces from the grift circuit. Steve Schmidt responds, forcefully, and reveals some details of what a sorry state National Review is in.

• Members

I am no big Reagan fan and have no illusions about these people and how they'll turn if we win, but the ad the Republican Voters Against Trump cut juxtaposing his "shining city on the hill" speech with footage of 2020 was one of the best and most brutal political ads I've ever seen.