The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

Ben Smith disgusts me, but I still figured this was important to post. CNBC has been tied to hard right agendas for a long time (they helped start the Tea Party) and now they will be getting even more blatant in their fascism.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The "not me, us" crowd was so full of proud racists, and enablers of racists, which is one of the reasons Bernie's campaign died such a death. Once the sneering and posturing about Biden and then delusionally trying to claim credit for the protests began to slip into hard reality, the cracks have shown more and more.

Just disgusting people. I wish they'd just be fully open and go work for Trump's campaign. The endless posturing is unbearable.

• Members

I don't even know why they keep Weiss. I guess to try to avoid even more backlash from the very important center-right. They were trying to appeal to the hardcore right with that Cotton op-ed - they alienated everyone else and only managed to get meager praise and a lot of "toldja so" from those they wanted approval from. I'd say I hope they learned a lesson, but...

I'm sure Weiss will have more to pout about the next time she goes on Bill Maher or Joe Rogan.

• Members

I'm seeing a lot of spin that the NYT is anti-Semetic and are putting this man and Bari Weiss up as targets for being Jewish (never mind that Weiss put HERSELF all over this). When will Ben Shapiro and other far right types realize they are the ones encouraging anti-Semitism?