Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap Mia is going to tell Rey she is pregnant when he tries to arrest her for attacking Lola. Rey will figure out she's the attacker and she will confess to it. On Tuesday's episode he is supposed to call her bluff. I do wonder if she's really pregnant. 

Also, Billy will be upset with Phyllis for throwing the other women underneath the bus and will worry about how her connection to JT's death is affecting Jabot. And Kyle will dress up as a doctor and visit/talk to Lola, but Arturo will catch him and throw him out of her hospital room.

Nick will also be upset about what Phyllis did, they will argue about it and he will tell her to get out of his home and his life. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me guess: in order to give Rey a baby, Mia's going to sleep with Arturo and then pass off his baby as Rey's.

Hey, maybe she won't remember her food truck business either!  I mean, a guy can hope, right?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think that the sacrifice that Devon might make is that he might agree to do a liver transplant for Lola. The soaps.com recap for tomorrow says Lola needs a transplant from a living donor. Rey and Arturo will not be a match. And Devon is supposed to make a sacrifice this week. 

Also, on tommorow' s show it sounds like Mia will continue to lie about being pregnant to avoid jail time. She will even meet a pregnant woman and ask her if she wants to make money. I think she will try and pass off another baby as hers.

• Members

I hope it's not Devon, but I think it may be due to that Devon makes a sacrifice spoiler that happens this week. That may have also been why he was shown going to the hospital to visit Lola. Hilary's death had a large impact on him, and I could see him finding out he's a match and offering to help so Lola doesn't lose her life as well. Some people think that Kyle or even Summer may be Lola's donor, but I'm not sure about those guesses. 

After reading the recaps again, it does sound like she uses the pregnant lady's urine. One recap I read said that the pregnant lady tells Mia she always has to go to the bathroom. I could see Mia using her urine and producing a positive pregnancy test that way. I do wonder how long she will keep up this charade and what lengths she will go to fake like she's pregnant, and if she will possibly try and produce a real baby. I wonder if she will try and get pregnant for real. Or if she will come up with some other plan.

• Members

I wish there were a gauge to judge how viewers who don't post about soaps online/social media feel about the Rosales family. Do they also find them overbearing? Annoying? Or do they think the family is the second coming of the Abbotts? Is snail fan mail still a thing in the daytime world?

Archived