Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

I’m really excited to see the early stuff with Casey.

I am disappointed when soaps don’t use flashbacks featuring actors who previously played characters currently on the canvas. So we’re not seeing any Heather Tom or Terry Lester flashbacks, I’m assuming? She had such great scenes with both.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There wasn't any scenes with Terry Lester, but multiple scenes of Nikki with Peter Bergman's Jack from the 90s. There wasn't any Heather Tom Scenes either. It was just AH's Victoria shown in a flashback when Victor/Nikki went to visit her one time, and during the scene where Nikki killed JT to protect her. 

I really liked the flashbacks with Nikki/Casey. There were multiple scenes shown with Nikki/Casey in the beginning, including when Casey tried to warn Nikki about their father, when NIkki was defending him. (And Nikki also mentioned how he sexually abused Casey and talked about  how she wouldn't let him do the same to her/ him attacking her, resulting in her killing him). And a flashback of Casey disapproving of Nikki working as a stripper was also shown.

• Members

The Rosales family continues to be annoying. Tomorrow's show is proof of that yet again. On tomorrow's episode Arturo harshly calls Summer a cold b****. Even Abby was taken aback by his attitude towards Summer. This was after Summer told Arturo that he and Rey were wrong to keep Kyle away from Lola. Summer actually acted like she genuinely cared that Kyle was being kept from Lola, (even though she still admits she wants Kyle for herself.). The Rosales brothers continue to keep Kyle away from Lola, and now Nate is also telling him due to their wishes he has to stay away from her. I was glad to see Summer and also Mariah say they were wrong for that. 

IMO, Summer was the most interesting part of tomorrow's show. I thought her facing off with Mariah about their mothers (When Mariah accuses Phyllis of selling out Sharon and the rest of the women in order to get out of jail) was interesting. I also liked the way she stuck for Kyle regarding him needing to see Lola. And her and Abby scenes were okay as well and Abby mentioned being sorry about cheating with Austin. Rey seems to think that Summer may have attacked Lola ( and even goes to Nick and Phyllis home to accuse Summer of attacking Lola),  I do wonder who will stand up for her, should the police department try and bring charges against her for Lola's attack. Her parents would, but she really doesn't have many friends. Maybe Kyle will soften his stance on her and actually come to her defense more. On tomorrow' s show he tells Rey he doesn't think that Summer would attack Lola as well as defend his innocence again to Rey.  This also could have been an opportunity for Fen to stand up for her, but Devon and Ana mentioned he's on tour. 

Speaking of Devon/Ana they really aren't going anywhere as far as storyline goes. Tomorrow Devon tries to get Ana to sing again, but she keeps rejecting that idea, and instead insist they visit Lola even though Devon doesn't want to. Devon ends up telling her he feels uncomfortable going to the hospital where Hilary died, but ultimately they go see Lola. Devon ends up having a panic attack and Nate/ Ana try and calm him down. Nate gives him a pill to get him to calm down. Devon ends up trying to keep it together and goes into Lola's hospital room.  He tells Lola not to leave them.

Devon shouldn't have been at the hospital to see Lola, especially given what he has gone through not too long ago, with the loss of Hilary and the baby. It's understandable he has sympathy for Lola and he is her boss, but still, he didn't have to be at the hospital, stressing himself out. Unfortunately him and Ana haven't gotten much of a storyline and even less of one now that Fen is gone, (even if that may be temporary). He and his grief for Hilary and the baby shouldn't be used to put any more focus on Lola.

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers. Including some from the soaps.com day ahead recap and few that someone elsewhere had posted from SOD and from the upcoming preview of next week's scenes.

On tomorrow's show Summer is going to tell Kyle that she loves him. Her and Kyle will be at Jabot and Kyle will talking about how much he loves Lola. Summer will not understand why he's chasing someone who keeps rejecting him. Kyle will tell her that he doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but he can't do this anymore. Then Summer will tell him she loves him. Kyle will tell her she was just obsessed with Billy and that attraction is not love. Summer will tell him she realized she loved after him after he got with Lola and her feelings aren't going away. 

Also, on tomorrow's episode Phyllis will show up as a witness for the prosecution. Nikki, Sharon and Victoria will all plead not guilty. Christine will say they are flight risks and should be denied bail. The judge will agree with her, and bail is denied for them.  Phyllis's action will cause Nick to break up with her next week. He will be upset that she betrayed the rest of the women to get avoid jail time. He will tell her to get out of his house and his life.

And next week Jack and Billy will team up to try and get back Jabot. Jack will be hesitant to do so at first but Billy will convince him it's for the good of the company, especially with the news of Phyllis being involved with JT's death, coming out. Billy will suggest to Jack that they recruit Kerry to oust Phyllis as CEO.

Also, Kyle will be shown wearing a lab coat will sneak into Lola's room and will be thrown out by Arturo. And there will be a scene shown of Rey putting cuffs on Mia. 

• Members

Here are some new spoilers for next week from SOD and Zap2it website:

From SOD: Kyle will make a deal, Phyllis will protect her interests and Victoria will defend herself. 

From Zap2it: Michael's strategy will be questioned, Jack is going to have a turning point in his relationship with Kerry, Mariah is going to take matters into her own hands. Also Phyllis will take a stand and Devon will make a sacrifice.

I wonder what the spoiler about Devon may be about. I hope it doesn't involve the Rosales. 

• Members

I think it might somehow be tied to them, especially Lola. I'm not sure if it's related to Ana or not and I haven't seen any new spoilers regarding Lily, except for February Sweeps spoilers saying that Cane would try and fix his marriage with her. 

Archived