Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On Friday 's show (todays show will air tomorrow due to being pre-empted)according to soaps.com Devon and Ana get tested as possible.matches for Lola. Neither one of them.are a match. Summer gets tested and asks.how risky is the surgery if she is a match. 

I am glad that Devon will not be Lola's donor. It sounds like Summer may very well end up being the donor.

Also, Devon and Ana will tease each other about their love lives. Both will say they aren't ready to be in a new relationship right now. Ana will say she tried the couple thing and it didn't work out and she wants to get her debt under control.

I wonder if Devon/Ana teasing each other about their love lives is foreshadowing the arrival of the two new characters who they may be paired with. I saw a couple of reports the new character Elena is appearing on March 25th. (Though, I haven't seen that confirmed in one of the soap mags yet.)

• Members

I believe she may be lying about being in debt. Or at least in the manner she is trying to portray it. Fen called her out a little while back about her story not making sense. I wonder if she's being blackmailed by someone for some reason. Her big secret was supposed to come out this month, but it hasn't happened. It seems like the "Lola in Coma" storyline got in the way. I wonder if they will pick up on Ana's storyline in March.

• Members

I enjoyed the show that will now air on Friday instead of tomorrow, (due to today's show being preempted.) It is posted online. I thought it was good and a nice use of the cast. Also, even though Lola was mentioned there really weren't any Rosales shown, which was nice. 

My favorites parts were Ana/Devon/Kyle and Kyle/Summer scenes. It was nice to see Devon/Ana show Kyle support. Neither one of them were matches, (and I'm honestly glad they weren't). But they still offered him any support they could give him and Ana ended up hugging him. It would be nice if Ana/Kyle would become friends and also Devon/Kyle as well.

I do think that the Ana/Devon scenes were foreshadowing possibly future romances for both of them as well, as Ana's secret coming out. Ana told Devon that she had tried to be in a couple of relationships and they didn't work out. She also mentioned she once mixed business with pleasure and that she will never do that again. ( I think that relationship could tie into her secret). She also told Devon she would be willing to get her own place, should he find someone he's serious about romantically. And she said that once she gets enough money to pay off her "debt" she will save up enough to get her own place. She mentioned getting her own place multiple times. Devon said he's not ready to move on right now but I could see the both the new characters Jeff and Elena being for Ana/Devon. (Maybe Fen will come back as well). Also, Devon does offer her money to pay off her debt but she turns him down.

And I liked the Summer/Kyle scenes. I liked how she talked to him, when he didn't really seem to want her to be a donor for Lola. It was interesting and I thought she made sense. Kyle did end up being grateful to her for getting tested. I think he is softening towards Summer. 

I also Iiked seeing Kerry show up in the courtroom to support Jack. It does seem like they are falling for each other. I liked that Jack told Billy they would be honest with Kerry, if they had her come onboard with their plan and she would decide how she would do that. Billy seemed fine with that. 

There was also JT courtroom stuff going on, but overall I did like this episode and the way much of the cast was used. 

• Members

Definitely foreshadowing for Devon and Ana. I predict that Elena and Ana's love interest will be working some scam similar to Mason and Hilary. Y&R loves to repeat story for the same characters. I'm shocked Kerry isnt crazy and stalking jack. Are we sure she's not Patty? 

• Members

Kerry is coming across as supportive not as a stalker. I think that the show is trying to show they are falling for each other. On yesterday's episode she was also supportive to Jack and his relationship with Kyle. Billy is now also pointing out that he thinks that Jack and Kerry are falling for each other. And they both have expressed they have deep feelings for the other one. Though, Kerry has also expressed having loyalty to Phyllis and says she wants Phyllis to stay CEO of Jabot. If there is some upcoming conflict regarding Jack/Kerry, I think it may be if Kerry isn't so keen to go along with his plan to oust Phyllis. 

But then again, she might go along and help him, Billy and Kyle. An upcoming spoiler from Lynda Hirsch's soap column says that Phyllis will lose everything. So maybe Kerry will help the men get rid of her as CEO. And this will cause conflict between her and Phyllis.

• Members

lol. I think that Jack/Kerry are a serious couple. They are serious about each other and even Billy notices it. And is saying he believes that Kerry loves Jack and will choose her relationship with Jack over her business relationship/loyalty to Phyllis. Plus, Kerry gets along with Kyle and was supporting Jack being there for Kyle. And even ended a romantic evening early the other day so that Jack could support Kyle while he was worried about Lola. The whole Abbott family seems to like Kerry and approves of her relationship with Jack. I think they will be together for the time being and their relationship may strengthen. 

Archived