B&B: Meet Flo

John

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It’s interesting that they are building characters around Wayne Brady’s character. Not that it matters much on B&B, with whole families coming and going within months. The show needs new blood. The problem is the decision to make Liam the anchor of the show.

• Members

I saw a blind item from one of the soap mags several weeks ago that said a soap was thinking about either killing off a character's baby. Or giving the baby some type of disability. I had thought it was Hope's baby. The only other soap character at the time that I knew was pregnant was Abigail on Days and they tape so far ahead in advance. They had already decided by then that her baby was going to be born healthy and she was. 

It would be different if they actually did have Hope/Liam's daughter have some type of disability. And Kelley was very protective of her largely due to that. Instead of having Kelley/Hope's daughter grow up and be rivals like a lot of people predict they will be. 

• Members

Really? I think she will carry it full term. New generation of brunette vs. blonde will be coming.

So this means HT will be on until at least mid-January which is longer than I expected. But I don't think this will be a triangle of the sorts. I think Reese has some skeletons in his closet and Flo will be there to set them free.

I think the cast is already bloated with female characters (after Donna and Taylor's return, I know they brought Reese on but they seem to have axed Thorne), so I can't imagine this new character being on for too long.

Archived