B&B November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This.  No one blames Liam.  Liam makes his choice in women and people fall all over themselves trying to have him.  I want to slap Taylor because she won't acknowledge - Liam didn't choose your daughter.  I want to slap Brooke because she's Brooke and she's holier than thou and just always acts like Hope should have everything.  Hope has EVERYTHING at this point and Brooke still can't stop...to go to Steffy and tell her she can expect that Liam won't be spending time with her daughter after Hope's daughter is born is just despicable.  In the "baby" condescending voice.  She keeps sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong.  I'm just tired of her.  Brooke needs to be slapped into the next decade.  And at the end of today - here comes Hope defending her slut mother.  I don't like either Brooke or Taylor but you can say one thing, neither of them hold men accountable for "choosing" among the women.  Neither Taylor nor Brooke hold Ridge accountable of "choosing their woman".  They blame the women for 'stealing' the man but don't hold a man for making their choice.  So gross. 

And it's hard to keep up - didn't watch regularly for years.  But didn't Taylor kill Darla "accidentally" and didn't her daughter (Steffy) kill Darla's daughter (Ally) "accidentally"?  And at one point I saw a scene of Thorne and Taylor in bed together overseas like 2 years ago so they had a relationship....has Taylor run into Thorne since she's been in town?  I remember at one point Taylor was going to help Ally with her grief and anger issues, and then her daughter killed her.  LOLLLL it's just so bad. 

• Members

Ugh it's just...I can't even keep up with it all anymore.....I will never understand why Brad Bell thinks everyone wanting Liam and their nosy moms being obsessed with their daughters having a family with them, is anything but admirable....for 2018 it's just so offensive....I get once upon a time, when this show saw better days it was more intriguing, but any smart millennial woman as Steffy and Hope should be portrayed as, would tell Liam to go shove his own D*ck up his ass....I'm tired of Brad Bell thinking that being conservative means all these young women need to look like desperate bimbos, while Liam just smiles stupidly and thinks his S*it doesn't stink...

• Members

I’m a tad bit shocked that Thudley hasn’t turned Taylor and Brooke into cougars for a minute and pursue Liam themselves. 

But seriously the show did reach a new low point when Brooke told Hope it is ok to be a homewrecker and encouraged her to whore around.

Actually TK Ridge and Taylor do have a nice warmth to them it wouldn’t be a bad idea to pair them if Bill and Brooke actually do get back together here soon. 

• Members

You really nailed so much of what’s wrong with this show.

Honestly, instead of slapping each other, why don’t these characters refuse to even SPEAK to each other? Yeah, I know it’s a soap, blah blah blah. But hearing the same thing for the 150th time? Characters would yell SHUT THE FU_CK UP at each other.

Brooke lecturing Steffy or Taylor? SHUT THE F_CK UP. Seriously, no rational person would listen to it.

• Members

LOL!  I agree.

Liam just annoys me period.  But I have to roll my eye when he goes on about how dangerous Taylor might be, but then forget about his father.  How many people have Bill tried to kill?  He threw Ridge out a helicopter.  he blew up a building without taking every precaution to make sure his own son was out of the building.  And he does one crazy things after another.  Yet I don't see Liam preventing Bill from seeing his daughter.  Liam has always been and will always be a little hypocritical piece of manure. 

Archived