Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, On tomorrow's episode one of the new characters Kerry Johnson arrives. Both Jack and Billy meet with her as a possible replacement for Ashley in R&D. She turns both of them down, and tells Jack she's turning him down because he's not CEO of Jabot. However, later on in a meeting when everyone is making their case to be CEO, Phyllis says that Kerry will only join Jabot if Phyllis is CEO.

It looks like Phyllis could end up being CEO with this move. I do not want her to be it and don't like to see how she's often inserting herself in positions/places she doesn't belong. I would see rather Abby make a case for the CEO of Jabot, or if an outsider has to be CEO for the time being, Lauren getting that position.

And it kind of sounds like there might be some flirting between Jack and Kerry. I could be reading into things, but Kerry tells Jack after she turns him down for the position, that she "hopes to see him again". Maybe she might be his new romance. Granted, she's much younger than him, but maybe something romantic does happen between them.

Also, Jill returns tomorrow. She will spar with Nicki about moving the statue that is on top of the spot where JT is buried in the park.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from today's episode (from soaps.com day ahead recap) and some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Phyllis is going to make Lauren COO of Jabot. The women are going to discover that JT's body has been removed from the garden. Cane is going to make a suprising decision and Billy is going to learn some shocking news. Nikki is going to try and remain calm and Rey will be caught off guard. Also, Phyllis is going to show up at Dark Horse with food, and her and Nick will talk about their failed relationships with Sharon/Billy.  Her and Nick are going to kiss, and then they are going to end up sleeping together again. It's being stated that neither of them want a relationship, but they are lonely and are finding comfort with each other. Also, Mariah's world is going to be rattled and Devon will try and put on a brave face.

And Arturo is going to find JT's Rolex in the park, he takes it to Rey. The Rolex will have an inscription on it from Mac. Rey will go to the park and dig deeper and discover JT's DNA. Rey will then announce in a press conference that the search for JT has now turned into a murder investigation.

Kelly Kruger as Mac is also returning to the show next week on November 6th.

• Members

According to soaps.com on their day ahead recap tomorrow, Jack is going to end up asking Kerry to the Jabotiques Launch and after party with him. He will also introduce her to Nate, who he ends up spending some time/catching up with. Nate is going to take a job at Memorial hospital in GC. Nate will also end up spending some time with Victoria tomorrow, and will offer his support to her, as she's dealing with JT's murder investigation. She will decline it.

Also Mariah and Tessa will move in together, and it will be revealed that Tessa is hiding a big pile of cash. And Sharon will quit her job with Rey at the police station and will cite it's because they are getting to close with each other. Rey and Sharon will admit they have feelings for each other but Rey will say he wants to honor his wife. According to soaps.com Rey's wife is going to arrive in GC in Monday's episode.

I think that Jack and Kerry could be interesting together. I  think their interactions are good. I am also interested in seeing how her and Nate interact and if there will be any chemistry between them. I wonder if Tessa is the blackmailer or if her hiding cash is a red herring.

And I want to see what will end up happening between Rey/Sharon. SID Spoilers say that Sharon will actually go to the Jabotiques Launch Party with Billy who invites her. Nick and Phyllis will be there together. Mal hints that Billy/Sharon will form an alliance and will be spending more time together.  They will enjoy being a thorn in Phyllis's/Nick's side. He hints that something romantic maybe could happen between them. If so, I wonder where that leaves Rey and how that affects his storylines.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com and SOD:

Rey is going to question Nick regarding JT's disappearance. Nick is going to be upset with Sharon for giving Rey information about him. Rey and Sharon are going to be awkward around each other after admitting their feelings. They will end up kissing. Rey's wife is going to come to town and sense that something is going on between Sharon/Rey. Nick will also notice and be upset about their closeness. The Rosales family is going to spend time Thanksgiving with Sharon at Crimson Lights at an event she holds for the homeless. 

Kerry is going to spend Thanksgiving with the Abbotts and Jack is going to receive unexpected news at Thanksgiving Dinner. I am glad that Jack/Kerry will be spending more time together and I wonder what is the unexpected news he receives at Thanksgiving. 

Here are some pictures from upcoming scenes:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It also sounds like Fen may have been recast by an actor named Zach Tinker. There hasn't been official confirmation from sources like SOD. But here are some pictures that were posted on Twitter, of what looks like the new Fin, Michael and Lauren celebrating the Holidays. It looks like Fen may be the unexpected person that is coming back into Lauren's life. Over at soaps.com, they say these pictures originally came from Tracey's Instagram. (It doesn't look like they are posted up there anymore).  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Kerry and Jack? Really? They need to give his old ass a more age appropriate love interest. Jack suffers from them writing him so much younger than he is. He needs to act his age and not 12. He is very old. 

Interesting that Fen is coming back. I wonder what they’ll do with him. I see they recast Devon’s sister Ana so maybe he could be paired with her. 

• Members

I would have liked Jack with a woman closer to his age, but I also do like Jack/Kerry and actually think they fit each other. I think that the show may have originally wanted to pair her with Nate or Devon, but they may have changed direction because she comes across as older/very mature.  I think that she comes across as someone who is at least in their mid 30s and people have mistaken her for being around 40. Granted, that is still significantly younger than Jack but I think they have nice chemistry together.

I believe she would be mismatched with someone like Devon. (I don't think they would match up well looks/personality wise) Not sure how she would match up with Nate,  I want to see how her and Nate/ look, interact with each other once they are introduced. For now though, I like her with Jack.

Also, I could see Fen being paired with Ana. They could make a nice young couple. 

• Members

I wonder how much her and Nate will interact and if they will actually end up becoming a couple. He's introduced to her by Jack, but they don't really talk a whole lot. It sounds like she's going to be dating Jack for at least a bit. He asks her to the Jabotiques launch party and then Thanksgiving Dinner. The spoilers had mentioned love was on the horizon for Jack and I think that could be with Kerry. I haven't seen many spoilers about Nate, other than him offering to support Victoria and her turning him down. 

If they changed Kerry's storyline/love interest, I do wonder what that will mean for Nate. Maybe they will test him with Rey's estranged wife Mia. I think them making that character mid 20's gives her several different potential love interests. Maybe she will interact with Nate (and/or maybe Devon). I also thought that Nate had chemistry with Abby in the brief scenes they interacted with each other. 

• Members

There's no way that Kerry character is going to end up with Jack.  Sounds like there was a scene where an introduction was made between Kerry and Nate by Jack.  I think that is the beginning.  If anything, I'd imagine that eventually, Kerry ends up interacting far more with Kyle and Nate than Jack.

Could Y&R not get the previous actor who portrayed Fen?  This one has a resemblance to the previous actor who played Scott.  Mal and/or Y&R's casting director definitely has a type in the types of men he casts for roles.

EDT:  Oh, I just read that Ehrich was asked but he turned them down, due to the stalker situation.  That's too bad.  Sounds like the appearance was for a brief story arc anyway.

Archived