Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

• Members

Here is a thread for November Sweeps and Spoilers. I had saw that rlj had already posted us some in the Fall Thread. I will add/expand to the ones he posted for us.

Here are November Sweeps Spoilers from SID:

A mysterious figure will try and take down the Newmans, and Victoria and Nikki will do whatever they can to protect their family. The four women will find out who the blackmailer is and will be shocked. But Victoria will emerge as a leader and show people that she really is Victor's daughter. Phyllis and Nick will get close and there will be heat between them.  Mariah will want to move in with Tessa but will learn that you don't really learn about someone until you live with them. Working with Nick will cause Abby to embark on a new project of her own, but she will be distracted by learning something disturbing from Arturo's past. Lola will try and keep peace between Arturo and Rey, but fireworks will happen when Rey's wife shows up.

Summer will continue to push Kyle's buttons as he gets closer to Lola.  The Abbots will put their issues aside when an outsider sets their sights on getting the CEO job at Jabot. Devon will continue to struggle with Hilary's death and has isolated himself. However, he may get help when someone important from his life shows up. Lauren's career will go to new heights professionally but her life will become more complicated when someone unexpected comes back into her and Michael's lives. 

I wonder what disturbing thing that Arturo has done in the past. I think he may have cheated and/or been in love with Rey's wife Mia. Maybe they cheated or Arturo was in love with her but Rey interfered and she ended up choosing him. That could help explain a lot of the tension between Arturo and Rey. I also think like some posters predicted that the blackmailer could be Tessa. Also, I wonder who is trying to become the CEO of Jabot and who are the people that are coming back into Devon and Lauren's lives. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people did speculate that. I wonder if she is coming back. I'm not sure who else important from his past could come back. I think that it could be a female but it maybe it might even be Tucker? (Since Stephen Nichols is no longer on Days. ). Hopefully, whoever it is will help create storyline for Devon and the Winters family.

I am surprised that Michael and Lauren are getting a storyline too. I'm not sure the unexpected person coming back into their lives. Maybe Finn dealing with some type of problem? (Though he may not really be considered an "unexpected person" for them.) 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, On tomorrow's episode Ashley is going to tell the family that she is taking her patents and leaving the company and family behind in Genoa city. This will be after the family continues to bicker about what to do about the document and after Traci says she feels no one in the family should be CEO right now. I think this decision by Ashley will end up leaving the company very vulnerable making it easier for an outsider, (whether it's Phyllis, Lauren, etc..) to try and get that CEO spot. Maybe someone like Phyllis or Lauren will try and make the argument that the Abbotts are unfit to run the company and that they have let it get in bad shape. I am interested in seeing who which outsider will try and take that spot. I've even seen some people speculate that Dark Horse and Jabot may end up doing a merger.

Also, there is a spoiler from SOD that says on the week of October 29th, that Lauren gets an unexpected invitation from someone. 

And, in regards to another storyline, on tomorrow's episode, Lily is going to end up being moved to a prison 4 hours away from Genoa city. It looks like we might be seeing her even less from now on.

• Members

Yeah, I remember you saying that. I think this is going to put them in bad shape. I think it may have been better to just let Ashley be the CEO. That is what she tells Jack that she wants, but he refuses to let her have that position. Which is interesting, especially considering that he is no longer works at Jabot, and is working at Dark Horse. Granted, she's done unscrupulous things, but so have Jack/Billy and they have been the CEO of Jabot. The company might have been in better shape as a whole if they had let Ashley get that position, but let her know they don't want to see anymore shady behavior from her in regards to the company. (Which is the same thing I think they should tell anyone in the family who became CEO, with an exception being Traci). 

It does look like the Abbotts will be working together when the outsider tries to take the CEO spot. That might end up being good and could help bring them closer as a family, and mend some of the rifts between them.

• Members

Or knowing MY, the person will be welcomed with open arms. 

Please register in order to view this content

Hard to know whether the objective is to diminish the Abbotts via Jabot or to try to launch some type of a business story.

Oh, here is my post about Ashley taking her toys and going home.  Sooo predictable. 

https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/56167-yr-september-spoilers-and-fall-preview/?do=findComment&comment=1590263

• Members

With the way MY writes business stories, I'm dubious as to whether the business will exist onscreen afterward.

I've only watched one episode in the past nine weeks but the last time I watched, I didn't see NE at all.  I just remember that storyline over the fight of who was going to take the reigns at Newman (Ashley, Victoria or maybe even Abby?)  but the last time I watched (Sharon & Nick's wedding implosion), Abby seemed to be working at Dark Horse and Victoria walked right into the office, which made me wonder if she worked there too.

It just made me wonder who is running Newman.

Also, what does Dark Horse do?  What's their purpose?  What industry are they about?

We all know that HWG only exists on paper.

Spoilers suggest that Devon and Lauren will have something to do, so perhaps Lauren, at the very least will be seen at her own company doing something.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday, Ashley will tell the family she is starting her own company with her patents. She says she will call it Ms. Beauty after the nickname that John gave her. She also will be heading to Paris because she wants to build her empire in the same city that Dina did. She will say good-bye to the family, and tell Abby she wants her to go with her. (But Abby won't go). Billy will tell her he doesn't think they can get past what happened, and Traci will tell her she loves her unconditionally. Ashley will not want to talk to Jack initially but later on will see him at the club where he will apologize and they will hug.  She will also say good-bye to Neil. 

Devon will also ask Sharon to try and help Lily. Sharon will try and get Lily in a halfway house, but will be turned down. Devon promises Cane that he will try and get her an early release. They have already tried to also get a Senator to help with Lily's situation. It sounds like the show is having people do anything to get Lily out early, so they can say they exhausted all of their options and there is nothing they can do.  I think with her being sent away to another city, we might no t see her for a while, or the appearances by her will be very few and far between. 

Also, in clips from the show for next week, Phyllis is shown being the person that wants to be the new CEO of Jabot:

Archived