Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode Summer will reveal she accepted Victor's job offer. She will say good-bye to her parents and Kyle and leave GC. Kyle and Lola will decide they will remain together and Kyle will okay with them not sleeping together. He says they've come far and he won't give up on their relationship.

Also, Ana and Nate will continue to worry about Devon. Nate will go to the penthouse to check on Ana at the penthouse and Devon will say he thinks it's great that Ana is around for Shauna. He will tell her not to worry about coming into work today. Later she will find him at the bar drinking and hanging out with musicians. Devon will tell Ana that he believes that Neil, Nate, Cane called her to keep tabs on him. He will also point out how she didn't show up when Hilary died or Lily went to jail.

Later on back at Devon's penthouse Ana will complain about Devon's activities and Devon will show up and ask her not to act like a warden to him. Things will get testy with Nate and Devon when Nate accuses him of self-medicating. Devon will tell Nate that he's mad that Devon isn't crying on his shoulder, before he leaves to go out again.

I am interested in seeing how these scenes play out especially the ones where Devon reminds Ana she wasn't around for Hilary's death or Lily going to prison. Also, I wonder if Summer is gone for a while. I haven't read anywhere  that HKK was leaving but maybe she is. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode Ana is going to discover the bag of pills at Devon's apartment. She will call Cane to come over and they discuss who the pills may belong to. They think it could be Shauna or Devon. They question Shauna who tells them it isn't her, and that Devon has friends over who she feels are sketchy. She admits she locks herself in her room when they are over. Ana is going to tell Cane that she doesn't think that Devon is using drugs. Devon will end up meeting with Abby at Crimson lights and they will talk about a little about Ana, Arturo and Lola. Abby will say that Devon doesn't look well and needs rest.

Later at the penthouse, Cane is going to ask Devon about the pills. Devon is going to say he thinks they belong to someone who attended his party. Cane will then reveal that Shauna no longer feels safe living with Devon and has decided to go back to Colorado with her parents. Devon will say she's not going anywhere and will kick Cane out. After that Devon will experience shortness of breath and hold his chest.

I wonder if Devon is using the pills or if he's just really stressed out and that is causing the shortness of breath and him not looking well physically. 

Also, on tomorrow's episode Phyllis and Billy will be working on a new project for Jabot and sharing some close moments. 

• Members

Here are some SOD spoilers for the next couple of weeks:

Sharon will cross a line,  Devon will confide in Nate, Nikki will deal with old Demons and will also find JT's clothes in her bed,  She will walk into danger and Someone will set the Ranch barn on fire. Reed will return, Cane is going to team up with Victoria, Jack will continue to romance Kerry, and Arturo will defend Mia.

New Fen will also show up and catch up with Kyle.  I think that New Fen is cute and he looks like he could be Lauren and Michael's kid.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday's episode.

Fen will show up in GC and reveal that he's struggling in law school. Michael will offer to help him but Fen announces he wants to be a musician. He hopes to get signed by Hamilton-Winters. I am interested in seeing New Fen interact with Ana. Maybe they will have chemistry together. Also, I wonder if he's replacing the "musician" they were supposed to cast for that was going to be a waiter. Maybe that person is being replaced with Fen. If so maybe he will stay around for a bit. 

Also on Monday's episode Mia will throw a party for the ladies in GC.She will clash with Sharon and Abby. Later Rey will confess to Sharon he is struggling fighting his feelings for her.

And here are a videos introducing New Fen and of some clips from next week. Ana is looking very pretty in that blue dress she's wearing next week. And I love the way her hair is styled too. 

• Members

Interesting. They may be trying to pair Ana with Fen. That's an IR the show will do. TPTB sees Fen as a nobody like Cane. They didn't see him as good enough to pair with summer, which I thought was so odd. But they didn't. 

I don't know if I like what TPTB surely sees as a fringe character for Ana but it beats being paired with her all but blood cousin Nate, I guess. 

• Members

I think he might be her main option right now for a love interest. I definitely hope they don't pair her with Nate. I want them to view/treat each other as family, because they are basically cousins. The other day they both told Devon together that they are his family, so hopefully that is the way they will treat/view each other. 

I wonder if Noah might be another option for her, because the actress that plays Lola, had an instagram story where there were future scenes from Y&R shown on a tv screen in the studio. Noah was shown in the hospital with Sharon. Nikki I believe was also in the hospital. If they could get Noah to come back for a longer term, maybe he might be an option as well.

Other than that, I'm not sure who else they could pair her with. Kyle is with Lola and I think it's possible that he might end up sleeping with Mia. Not to mention he also has chemistry with Mariah and I wonder if they may end up doing something with them down the line. Granted, Ana could also interact with Kyle, but I don't know if they would have her be a love interest for him anytime soon, even in a triangle. I think they want this storyline with Lola to play out.  I think that everyone else might be too old for her. 

Also this is cute, I like them playing siblings. 

Archived